Lips,side skirts,defusers that use oem screws ?

Sober.213

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Looking for Cosmetic parts that don’t need screws I have seen a couple of parts that just use 3m tape to attach the parts, anybody have any suggestions??
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
That's a pretty vague request. any of the duckbill spoilers use 3m double sided tape and don't require screws. Not many exterior cosmetic parts attach via solely double sided tape. Most of the ground effect parts will require you to use screws and hardware. I take it you haven't looked into aftermarket parts for this car too much? I would suggest doing some more research to find things you like! There are a ton of interior carbon fiber cosmetic pieces you can get that attach with double sided tape. I recommend NVSpecialties products. They also have engine bay cosmetic pieces that are direct replacements that don't require cutting/drilling.

dn00

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI, A90
Maxton lips uses OEM fastener points and 3m tape. M style mirror caps. Aftermarket carbon or functional replacement vents. Badges. Some side skirts like the aimgain style ones uses OEM fastener points as well and you can get away with using 30lbs+ automotive 3m tape. They can be had for $100 on eBay in fake carbon. Wrap or paint them in satin black to match the black trims and you got a nice look going.

PXL_20231102_210820257.jpg

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Maxton lips uses OEM fastener points and 3m tape. M style mirror caps. Aftermarket carbon or functional replacement vents. Badges. Some side skirts like the aimgain style ones uses OEM fastener points as well and you can get away with using 30lbs+ automotive 3m tape. They can be had for $100 on eBay in fake carbon. Wrap or paint them in satin black to match the black trims and you got a nice look going.

PXL_20231102_210820257.jpg
Aimgain side skirts do not use OEM fasteners. Holes need to be drilled.

OP
OP
Sober.213

Sober.213

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
That's a pretty vague request. any of the duckbill spoilers use 3m double sided tape and don't require screws. Not many exterior cosmetic parts attach via solely double sided tape. Most of the ground effect parts will require you to use screws and hardware. I take it you haven't looked into aftermarket parts for this car too much? I would suggest doing some more research to find things you like! There are a ton of interior carbon fiber cosmetic pieces you can get that attach with double sided tape. I recommend NVSpecialties products. They also have engine bay cosmetic pieces that are direct replacements that don't require cutting/drilling.
I did not word the question correctly but I didn’t notice till after it was posted I meant more like lips,side skirts,defusers i have seen there’s lips that use oem screws for installation and I wanted to see how many other options like that were out there

dn00

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI, A90
You're right. These are artisan spirits style skirts not aimgain. Brain fart.
Sponsored