Live Traffic Feed Not Working? Anyone else experiencing this?

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I noticed that my NAV was not feeding any traffic info on the screen lately. I thought it was a glitch and just down for the moment. However, after talking to another Supra owner, I asked him if his was working and he said "No" too. It's been about 2 weeks now, and I keep thinking it will come back on any day, but this has been too long of a time period now. Is anyone else having this issue? Both of ours are the 20 model.
564654.jpeg
Sponsored

Lexxx

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Expired subscription?
What subscription? I haven't subscribed to anything...
It also stopped working for me recently. My local Toyota service couldn't figure out the reason. I have 2022 model. I bought it in May last year

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I didnā€™t even know our cars had this šŸ˜‚ Always using my Apple CarPlay. Yā€™all find it better than Apple Maps?

MKVDad69

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
Same... stopped a few weeks back. Was afraid to ask as it might open up Pandora's box on other things.

The1DoubleN

First Name
Benn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulence Grey
Ok who is going to bite the bullet and figure this out with Toyota for the rest of us lazy schlubs that aren't quite motivated or patient enough to do so on our own?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
So Iā€™m at the track yesterday and on the screen it popped up would you like to update your live data traffic stream (something like that). Iā€™m thinking, youā€™ve got to be kidding me šŸ˜³. If I was at home, no problem. Anyways, it also gave me the option to do it later. I choose later and went on track. I hope it pops up againā€¦ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If you log into your supra connect account via desktop, does it show that your subscription to Real Time Traffic Information has expired? I havent had any issues but my account says everything is fine:

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 6.35.59 AM.png

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Expired subscription?
If you log into your supra connect account via desktop, does it show that your subscription to Real Time Traffic Information has expired? I havent had any issues but my account says everything is fine:

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 6.35.59 AM.png
Thank you. As I'm unable to access this page I couldn't get a screenshot before. Thanks for providing it !

Joker328

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Red 3.0 Premium MT
Still not working for me. I wouldn't even know who to call about it. Figure it is something with the feed from BMW. I feel like calling the dealer would be a waste of time.
Sponsored