Looking 2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Absolutely insane.
T'is - all of this. Any time I hear whats best for the consumer in relation to cars and the business I want to laugh. Its the biggest rip off we deal with. Wholesale rip off of every aspect of ownership. Given the lack of public transport options - Worse all this is. Need a car let me fk you. Parts yep fk ya there etc etc. Top it off - the normal dealership experience is 4 on a good day out of 10. Maybe.
Sponsored

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
~ Our local dealers do the same with partsā€¦ the prices vary depending upon the dealership.

I have been told via the dealersā€¦ they are suggested MSRP prices and can inflated them at their discretion.

The only prices that are fixed ā€¦ are with factory accessories for most catalogs post the pricing and they have to adhere to published pricing.

The worst thingā€¦ typically the lower income areas in Columbus, Ohio have the higher prices for oem parts via Honda, etc.
Yup - this just adds another level. The dealers can markup whatever they want above what Toyota Southeast, etc. are charging. The distributor is just setting a higher MSRP before the dealer even adds their chunk on top of that.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Had anyone spotted or located a new 3.0 non CF Supra with the red interior anywhere in the US?

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Checked Autotrader and Cars.com in a 500 mile radius from San Diego, and there werenā€™t any with a red interior, and like 1 2022. Donā€™t know how often those sites are updated.

GR007

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 A91CF, '21 A90 3.0 Prem, '21 Audi RS5, '96 Z3
That's cancer. The entire process is a shit show. Especially dealerships, I don't know why dealerships need to exist anymore.
Well I assume you have never experienced an issue that you just took you car back to the manufacturer to have repaired. Oh that doesnā€™t exist, so you just answered your question

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Well I assume you have never experienced an issue that you just took you car back to the manufacturer to have repaired. Oh that doesnā€™t exist, so you just answered your question
They could be corporately owned. Having dealerships which are basically like franchises is heavily criticized.

jojojung16

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Got one in allocation here in WA state with no markup. Hit me up if you're interested in putting down a deposit

Eman

First Name
Immanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon to be supra
Got one in allocation here in WA state with no markup. Hit me up if you're interested in putting down a deposit
What color is coming? Black interior Iā€™m assuming?