Looking for a car cover to fit this wing

Mr_Lionheart

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 Toyota Sienna
Hi everyone, thanks for helping me out I really like this wing here and I'm considering buying the OEM+Mod car cover. Just curious if anyone has it and how they like it and they don't seem to have a cover that is built for the style wing I'm buying unless I'm mistaken but would the duckbill one work since the wing isn't too big? Also not quite sure who makes the wing I'm looking for or which one is the best one but if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it, thanks so much! car wing
Sponsored

adrian56k

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
B48 Soup
The wing you are looking at is a duckbill spoiler so it would fall under the no wing/duckbill option. Also, that type of wing is common so google is your friend if you want to go branded or not.

Which duckbill spoiler?

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Hi everyone, thanks for helping me out I really like this wing here and I'm considering buying the OEM+Mod car cover. Just curious if anyone has it and how they like it and they don't seem to have a cover that is built for the style wing I'm buying unless I'm mistaken but would the duckbill one work since the wing isn't too big? Also not quite sure who makes the wing I'm looking for or which one is the best one but if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it, thanks so much! car wing
duckbill spoilers fit with the “no/duckbilll” option since it’s pretty small.

https://oemplusmods.com/products/car-cover-toyota-gr-supra-a90-91?_pos=1&_sid=17eea01cc&_ss=r
Sponsored