Maxton Side Skirts

FlynnZero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Nocturnal
Anyone have trouble with the Maxton side skirts being so close the lift points in the car? I installed my Maxton side splitters and realized how close they are to the body lift points. Hope that doesn't cause me headaches later. What say you?
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I think you just need a taller adapter that clears the side pieces. On my Golf-R which runs the MaxtonD side skirts, I dremmeled 2 mouse hole arches (2 per corner) to indicate where the factory lift points are. Basically forward and aft of the lift points.

I suppose you can do like 5 per corner and really confuse yourself where the lift points are.

OP
OP
FlynnZero

FlynnZero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Nocturnal
I think you just need a taller adapter that clears the side pieces. On my Golf-R which runs the MaxtonD side skirts, I dremmeled 2 mouse hole arches (2 per corner) to indicate where the factory lift points are. Basically forward and aft of the lift points.

I suppose you can do like 5 per corner and really confuse yourself where the lift points are.
Have not seen any risers for the lift points, will check. It has the standard BMW lift blocks mounted to the bottom of the chassis.
Sponsored