xHumble_MKV

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Hey guys.
so I purchase the MST intake and I tried installing it today. I removed all the necessary components that connected to the stock intake. However from the turbo inlet pipe the intake came with the mst intake however metal connector that goes to the end of the turbo inlet. It’s literally the same size as the turbo housing. Am I missing something? I ordered it from euro performance and I had them confirm it fit the Supra B48 that I had. If anyone had install the mst intake. Did you guys use the metal connector?

IMG_5302.jpeg
Sponsored

JohnnyRingo

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, F250 Lariat Super Duty, Acura RSX
Hey guys.
so I purchase the MST intake and I tried installing it today. I removed all the necessary components that connected to the stock intake. However from the turbo inlet pipe the intake came with the mst intake however metal connector that goes to the end of the turbo inlet. It’s literally the same size as the turbo housing. Am I missing something? I ordered it from euro performance and I had them confirm it fit the Supra B48 that I had. If anyone had install the mst intake. Did you guys use the metal connector?

IMG_5302.jpeg

Same thing happened to me. I was told MST is aware of the issue and are currently working to make a V2 for the 2.0L. I'm not sure how they are going to handle the situation though. I was told from the vendor I got mine from that MST will be shipping me the new part directly but that was 2 months ago and I haven't heard back from anyone, even after trying to reach out for an update. Now I have a $550 box of parts I cant use and no idea how to resolve this issue. Good luck!
Sponsored