My car got hit šŸ¤•šŸ˜”

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I appreciate the sentiments, it seems like Chinese parts and the beef with A90 shop will continue to plague my posts. Iā€™m outā€¦
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with Chinese parts. My car has a Chinese wing and mirror caps. A cheaper rep hood may be your best bet, my suggestion. I was hoping a90 shop would come in with this lead, still hope it works out between your both. I wonā€™t comment further
Sponsored

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2018 Ducati PanigaleV4S
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with Chinese parts. My car has a Chinese wing and mirror caps. A cheaper rep hood may be your best bet, my suggestion. I was hoping a90 shop would come in with this lead, still hope it works out between your both. I wonā€™t comment further
No worries. For the ā€œRECORDā€, I am not sponsored by A90Shop nor am I affiliated with the company. They have treated me well in the past and I cannot ask for better customer service.
I buy/bought parts from Speed Industry and BlackList Motorsports also. My reviews are for the MK5 community to gain a customers opinion on a product before they spend their hard earned money, regardless of the product or what proprietor I purchase the said product from.
Cheers-

A90 Shop

First Name
A90 Shop
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.a90shop.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium, Absolute White
Sorry for the miscommunication. I took it as a shot to our branded carbon parts. Wish you well.

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
Sorry about your car getting hit. Definitely sucks. I'm sure you'll have it looking good very soon.
Sponsored