Need Bench Tune after Brake System Update ? (help)

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
As far as suing in the USA, I recently reviewed the records of a podiatrist who was trying to renew his credentials with a medical health system to which I belong. The only suit against him was by a patient who claimed he had an allergic reaction to the Steri-strips (aka glorified Band-Aids) the doctor applied. This was worth $10.000.
Sponsored

King Reneau

First Name
Reneau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
96 Toyota Supra MKIV, 20 Toyota Supra MKV
I have. 2019 Supra and I lost my tune because of the recall. I'm taking it to a new tuner "don't use Castromotorsports the service absolutely sucks". I live in southern cali. The new tuner is going to see if the recall added S/W that totally locked them out of the ECU. He plans to use a Ecutek. Based on everyone's experience will he be able to retune the car. I have a bunch of mod parts on my car as well and I hate how slow and heavy my car feels right now

OP
OP
Ricardo

Ricardo

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I have. 2019 Supra and I lost my tune because of the recall. I'm taking it to a new tuner "don't use Castromotorsports the service absolutely sucks". I live in southern cali. The new tuner is going to see if the recall added S/W that totally locked them out of the ECU. He plans to use a Ecutek. Based on everyone's experience will he be able to retune the car. I have a bunch of mod parts on my car as well and I hate how slow and heavy my car feels right now
I ended up sending my ECU to Mickey Botti through the "East Coast Supra" store. They are going to do a Bench Unlock. Hopefully it works out since I also bought a package to have Botti do a custom tune as well since he has the reputation of being the best in the business.
Loosing the tune definitely made the car feel super slow and threw the couple mods that I had out the window, so I know exactly what you mean.
Sponsored