Please Help ! Supra Won't Start After DME Bench Unlock

ThelixB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR MKV 2020
Hello Everyone,

Any help on this would be highly appreciated !

I've sent my DME to bench unlock for my 2020 Supra, after getting locked up by the dealership due to the recall update. After receiving my DME I plugged back all the DME cables in the right sequence but the call won't start. The starter motor runs but the engine won't start.
I've read the fault codes using my bootmod3 app and it shows failure in all the injectors, which indicates no fuel going to the engine. See the fault codes screenshots attached.

Does anyone know what it could be causing this ?

IMG_6010.png

IMG_6009.png
Sponsored

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
Did you unplug it and plug it back in? Easy troubleshooting step. I used compressed air to blow out the ecu and connectors when reconnecting to ensure solid contacts. Maybe try that, too.

OP
OP

ThelixB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR MKV 2020
Thank you. I unplugged and plugged it back in a few time to ensure it is properly connected. Everything with the connectors seems fine and secured in place.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
If everything is hooked up right then it's gotta be something with the unlock. I'm not sure what is all done with the unlock, but if you hooked everything up correctly then it's gotta be something with the dme.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
Have you asked the person/company who unlocked it? What did they say? Or are they being non-responsive?
Sponsored