No status on my 23 supra for over 2 mts please help

Kidviper

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0 premium
So ive dropped a 1k deposit the 12/26/22 and was stating that the supra was in transit. And currently has been in Rail Arrive status since 4/3/22 and has a hold status since then. Next step is "on truck for delivery" And toyota has no info on when its going to get delivered, apparently its 1 state away I live in wash state and its in the port of portland oregon, im so tempted to ask for my money back. The dealership was saying i should of got my car no later than march of this year.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kidviper

Kidviper

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0 premium
Pretty impatient. Some waited since April last year for their manual.
Makes me wonder if the car was damaged in transit, thats why its on hold for over 2mts in the same state?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Makes me wonder if the car was damaged in transit, thats why its on hold for over 2mts in the same state?
Everyone went down that rabbit hole.. Could be or not. Could be missing a part, some embargo, some other crap ... Just be patient...

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
Hang in there!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How are we going to "help"? want us to go look in the port for you with a flashlight?
Hey man, I dropped a penny, it's wedged between the seat and center console. Can you look for it as well?

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
If itā€™s being held for inspection then thereā€™s no way of telling when itā€™ll be released. Cars are chosen at random, could be a car, truck or SUV, doesnā€™t matter totally random. Itā€™s 100% true that the dealership has no idea when itā€™ll be released. Just have some patience my friendā€¦

OP
OP
Kidviper

Kidviper

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0 premium
If itā€™s being held for inspection then thereā€™s no way of telling when itā€™ll be released. Cars are chosen at random, could be a car, truck or SUV, doesnā€™t matter totally random. Itā€™s 100% true that the dealership has no idea when itā€™ll be released. Just have some patience my friendā€¦
I hope your right, im almost tempted to ask to transfer my deposit for a 2024 limited edition supra manual