Track your Supra Status

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Pickup went well. Car was in perfect condition. Wrapped the entire front end with Trakktape temporary PPF. Which mostly survived the 500 mile drive home.

This dealer is fairly high volume considering they’re in the Midwest, and this was the only Supra they’ve received since at least April of this year.

IMG_6074.jpeg

IMG_6081.jpeg
IMG_6083.jpeg
Sponsored

rmstubb

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370Z
Congrats. Glad you had a successful trip. I'm hoping for an Absolute Zero also but with a MT. I should be #2 in line now at my local dealership. Probably be next spring or mid summer if I'm lucky.

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT - Stratosphere.
Lool I know that feel about the steering wheel.
Thats why i am looking to swap to the g80 retrofit steering wheel asap.
No one has done if for the manual supra yet, so I am bit hesitant to pay the $1200-$1500 for it.

Thanks bro! I still out here waiting :)
Did you do the g80 steering wheel? I have one but I think the harness is wrong. Others have installed it but I am looking for any advice from others that installed it.

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT

Darth

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 S2k, 09 Aerorace, 07 Y61, 14 1500 Denali
Vehicle Showcase

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT - Stratosphere.
In my case I had one connector that the wheel harness did not have. I left it and install the rest. I am assuming this is for the vibration module in the bottom of the stock steering wheel.

No codes or issues so far.

IMG_20231004_072806_257.jpg
I think I’m in a similar boat.

Did your air bag have only one connector? mine only has 1 plug instead of two. I don’t care for the vibrator motor I keep that off.

From what I see, neon yellow plug from the air bag goes into the steering wheel column. 1 black plug from the button harness into the column.

Unused plug for the vibration motor into the bottom plug but my wheel didn’t come with that plug or the second plug from the airbag.

Does anyone know what the white plug from the air bag does? I’d hate to find out the hard way the air bag doesn’t deploy lol

Last edited:

Darth

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 S2k, 09 Aerorace, 07 Y61, 14 1500 Denali
Vehicle Showcase
I think I’m in a similar boat.

Did your air bag have only one connector? mine only has 1 plug instead of two. I don’t care for the vibrator motor I keep that off.

From what I see, neon yellow plug from the air bag goes into the steering wheel column. 1 black plug from the button harness into the column.

Unused plug for the vibration motor into the bottom plug but my wheel didn’t come with that plug or the second plug from the airbag.

Does anyone know what the white plug from the air bag does? I’d hate to find out the hard way the air bag doesn’t deploy lol

I don't remember exactly. I have all buttons working and no airbag light. So definitely one connector for the buttons and another for the airbag.

valiantpoe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1986 K5 Blazer, 2019 VW Sportwagen, 2023 Supra MT
Late update (too busy enjoying the car before the winter tires go on..), but I took delivery of my '23 Nocturnal Premium MT on October 3rd.

This car has been a pleasure to drive so far-- I've put over 1k miles on in a few weeks. Looking forward to the next couple years with this car as my daily driver. The black paint gets dirty like you wouldn't believe... No regrets though. This car looks so mean in black.
IMG_1579.jpeg

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Late update (too busy enjoying the car before the winter tires go on..), but I took delivery of my '23 Nocturnal Premium MT on October 3rd.

This car has been a pleasure to drive so far-- I've put over 1k miles on in a few weeks. Looking forward to the next couple years with this car as my daily driver. The black paint gets dirty like you wouldn't believe... No regrets though. This car looks so mean in black.
IMG_1579.jpeg
Black does look sinister!
I have a dark blue car that has a similar dirt visibility of sorts. My solution is to gently wipe it down with a California duster when I get home, then walk around and clean off any bug splatters, etc. with 3D waterless car wash in a spray bottle, and a microfiber towel. I drag the towel on the surface after spraying. That prevents scratches in the clearcoat.
In fact, I rarely have to wash any of our vehicles. A complete cleanup with the 3D stuff takes a lot less time and looks freshly washed.
Sponsored