How to track your Supra's shipping vessel

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah, I am really hoping my Supra arrives at the end of winter. I have only ever driven my Miata in winter and it can be a bit tricky. Can only imagine how hard it would be with 382+HP on sport tires lol.

My last Miata (a ND2 RF) did great on cold streets, and even snow with Michelin Crossclimates on the car.

That's what I plan on running on the Supra as well in the winter. I have no intention of ever running the summer rubber in freezing temps.
Sponsored

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Finally got an update yesterday. Car is on a truck to a United Road location in Newark. Estimated delivery date changed to 09/15-11/09. Considering it has to wait to get on a railcar next I'm not holding my breath for delivery anytime soon.

tempImageGAUV8h.jpg

Drillerkc74

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 supra black on black
This is really neat. I’d be curious to how they load the cars...are they driven o stacked like an aircraft carrier or in shipping containers?
I realize this is old but we were in Charleston a few Yeats ago and saw the bmw being loaded. They throw 5 or 6 guys in an old station wagon and take them to the ship. The cars are on platforms like a truck and driven off. And parked.

I am waiting for a 2024 that is in a lot I halifax canada and will come by train to toronto soon I hope.

Charleston recieved bmw mini and shipped out x5 made In north Carolina
Sponsored