More engine oil status needed

Jomartijr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2015 Subaru Forester, 1994 S10 pickup
I bought this 2021 Gr Supra 2 weeks ago and still in break in process. But...there are a couple items missing in monitoring the engine as I enjoy motoring down the road, both related to oil- specifically and most important is knowing what oil pressure is and secondly a reading of oil temperature.
So question is does anyone know how to monitor and get a constant readout on these two types information?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Search for Unlocking Secret Menu.
Get yourself an OBD2 reader like OBDLink Mx+.
Get Android/iPhone apps like BimmerLink, etc. and monitor...

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I don't think oil pressure, but my JB4 can monitor oil temp.. thus why I already forgot how to do the secret menu..

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I bought this 2021 Gr Supra 2 weeks ago and still in break in process. But...there are a couple items missing in monitoring the engine as I enjoy motoring down the road, both related to oil- specifically and most important is knowing what oil pressure is and secondly a reading of oil temperature.
So question is does anyone know how to monitor and get a constant readout on these two types information?
You need to be more worried about the oil level than anything. Lol Just saying....

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
The OBDLink MX+ does what your looking to monitor and much more, solid choice right there.

-RJM
Sponsored