Toyota Allocation Tracker

e_iva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Premium
So I came across this file on another site regarding a reddit user who found an API that sources realtime Toyota and Lexus allocations as they are released to dealers. The file looks to be updating daily and includes all Toyota models, obviously including Supras. There are multiple worksheets, with the "Info" worksheet containing a lot of valuable information on how to search, plus links to other Toyota model data. Next to "Info", you'll see a separate tab for each Supra trim. Hopefully this helps those of you in the market for a new Supra (or other Toyota)!

Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So I came across this file on another site regarding a reddit user who found an API that sources realtime Toyota and Lexus allocations as they are released to dealers. The file looks to be updating daily and includes all Toyota models, obviously including Supras. There are multiple worksheets, with the "Info" worksheet containing a lot of valuable information on how to search, plus links to other Toyota model data. Next to "Info", you'll see a separate tab for each Supra trim. Hopefully this helps those of you in the market for a new Supra (or other Toyota)!

That is...an incredible source!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
OP
OP
e_iva

e_iva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Premium
Did a deep dive
This guy created the first one
https://www.toyotanation.com/thread...-the-press-of-a-button.1721871/#post-14658005
Then other dude KingLord created his own as well..well blatantly copied is a better word for it I guess.

It's API, so scripting is involved..

Another style for Taco/Rav4/etc.
https://flatgithub.com/kissmygritts...&sha=3015e8523710c5f108707d98a4ed0e50f89276a5
https://github.com/kissmygritts/flatdata-vehicle-inventory
I had figured this probably wasn't the first example of something like this being done, but it's still a positive nonetheless and can certainly help those looking for cars on here to find dealers with cars available!

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
I had figured this probably wasn't the first example of something like this being done, but it's still a positive nonetheless and can certainly help those looking for cars on here to find dealers with cars available!
the thing is that many dealers have an internal wait list already, so by the time a new allocation pops up in this inventory tool, you're just going to be put on a waiting list.

also, dealers seem to get their allocation info a little earlier than what the public API shows. it's a cool tool, but not that helpful for very high demand cars.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
the thing is that many dealers have an internal wait list already, so by the time a new allocation pops up in this inventory tool, you're just going to be put on a waiting list.

also, dealers seem to get their allocation info a little earlier than what the public API shows. it's a cool tool, but not that helpful for very high demand cars.
It at least shows what's not been spoken for . I did check a few vins. Not all status is accurate.. Also there are 3 dates in the file or 4. Not really helpful dates. Not production date..

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
It at least shows what's not been spoken for . I did check a few vins. Not all status is accurate.. Also there are 3 dates in the file or 4. Not really helpful dates. Not production date..
Are you referring to the pending sale status? Not every dealer uses that feature, so it may seem like the car is available when it’s really not.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Are you referring to the pending sale status? Not every dealer uses that feature, so it may seem like the car is available when it’s really not.
I'm talking about "is Presold" column. I mean, it's something, right..

OP
OP
e_iva

e_iva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Premium
@noogie @XtremeMaC it's certainly better than taking shots in the dark and calling random dealers, at least it's a way to know which dealers are getting which cars (even if it's a couple days late) 🤷‍♂️

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I see mine on there and it hasnt updated beyond Toyota Tracker which lost the link to mine when it came into port on 5/24. Weird that the API lost mine but all the other info on there is correct, especially the pre-sold field. Got word from my salesguy yesterday that it finally got on the truck and dropped off at the train yard yesterday. Getting close!
Sponsored