No updates to allocation tracker or toyota inventory

supra.sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camry XSE
There has been no new allocations for the past month or so now.. Any idea on when more premium trims will be added to inventory? Ready to pull the trigger on one.
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
If you're looking for a manual. I'd put your name on a list now. Then keep an eye on the tracker and see if you can snag an allocation.

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
MT can appear in the auto premium section for 24 MY. Look at the equipment section and sometimes they'll mention MT. Ask me how I know.

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
with high interest rates, don't expect toyota to produce a lot of 2024 models. for 2023 model year, small dealers received 1-2 supras per year and the large ones probably around 2-4.

OP
OP

supra.sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camry XSE
Thanks for everyone's input. I went ahead and got myself on a couple waitlists - MT if I can find one MSRP would be ideal, but I'm also not against AT. I've had the opportunity to drive both and I still have tons of fun with the AT. Wish me luck!

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Thanks for everyone's input. I went ahead and got myself on a couple waitlists - MT if I can find one MSRP would be ideal, but I'm also not against AT. I've had the opportunity to drive both and I still have tons of fun with the AT. Wish me luck!
Great attitude as an enthusiast. Enjoy what you have as most arent getting paid to drive these, and if someone is faster - who gives a fk........Happy New Year! Hope you get what you want in 24.

OP
OP

supra.sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camry XSE
Great attitude as an enthusiast. Enjoy what you have as most arent getting paid to drive these, and if someone is faster - who gives a fk........Happy New Year! Hope you get what you want in 24.
Thanks man! Happy new year to you as well!

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Quiet exit. Slowly end production. Die off in silence.
This is what sucks... There is 50 people on the list im on (im #1 and waited 12 months so far). People want these cars, why the hell would they stop selling. Each one the sell will continue to make them money once they recoup the initial design/investment costs which I assume has already happened

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
This is what sucks... There is 50 people on the list im on (im #1 and waited 12 months so far). People want these cars, why the hell would they stop selling. Each one the sell will continue to make them money once they recoup the initial design/investment costs which I assume has already happened
Time to put your name on more lists. Or reach out to dealers that actually get allocations.

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
Toyota doesn’t build to order. Production numbers are determined much earlier regardless of what the sale numbers are. Toyota and dealers can control how the cars are allocated.

BrodoFratgins

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra MT
Best bet is to put your name on multiple dealer lists, be willing to travel or have the car shipped and constantly be looking through inventory in a range you're comfortable with.

I got lucky with my Supra, but when I was shopping for a GR86/BRZ I had my name on the list at 10+ dealerships across the country and deposits with 4 of them. I was checking everything from FB Marketplace, FB groups, Autotrader, TrueCar and more multiple times throughout the day. Still took me about 3 months of this to find what something close to what I wanted with no markup.

gbreezer80

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR MT
I have a 2023 GR Premium MT Absolute Zero with 1,800 miles I am getting ready to post. All stock.

2023 Supra GR MT.jpg
Sponsored