Not open for further replies.

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
Well, if itā€™s worth anything my buddy TrdJon from YouTube that lives local that Iā€™ve known before his YouTube stuff blew up, asked me ā€œdo you like Orangeā€ via text yes today. When I asked, you talking about the new Supra he said ā€œjust curious lolā€. He always sends me these little teasers and always knows stuff before they are announced. Iā€™m 99.9% confident we are getting plasma orange in the states now.

M3ltdown

First Name
Peteskeet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf R
Well, if itā€™s worth anything my buddy TrdJon from YouTube that lives local that Iā€™ve known before his YouTube stuff blew up, asked me ā€œdo you like Orangeā€ via text yes today. When I asked, you talking about the new Supra he said ā€œjust curious lolā€. He always sends me these little teasers and always knows stuff before they are announced. Iā€™m 99.9% confident we are getting plasma orange in the states now.
you are getting it, its been already discussed in another thread

2024:

45th anniversary supra, MT only, plasma orange, manually adjustable wing

2.0 supras can now be optioned with driver aid delete.

Thats all there is.

You can text back your buddy and ask him if he likes adjustable wings ;)

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Looks like ToyotaUSA just posted on their IG announcing the 45th edition. There are a few pictures but the "oversized" wing that they mention shown in the pictures is anything but "oversized"

Status
Not open for further replies.