Not open for further replies.

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
This is why I said that I hope what the dealer said is true. I asked specifically about the paint color and he said yes, you can change it. I'm not getting my hopes up too much...time will tell. I mean heck, the color change is just a rumor at this point anyway.
He's just saying sales guy stuff. You can't change the color of a car thats allocated and to be produced. He might be thinking he can try switching his dealer's particular allocation with another dealer while they're at port to get the color you want. But chances are, if you want a different color now, you're going to like wait longer.

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
I just talked to my sales rep and I hope the info he gave is correct as it does counter what some of you are saying.

He said that when the dealer gets the notice that the car is going into production, they will let me know and I can change options. Mine is most likely going to be a '24 model so if the rumor is true about a color change (matte white), I can in fact get that color. Fingers crossed...
The dealer can ask their rep for specific cars all they want, ultimately, it's up to Toyota to decide if they warrant that.

Toyota's ordering system is the worst I have ever seen in my life.

In all honesty, don't work with just one dealer, work with every single one in your area because if you want something niche, chances are other folks in your area want that too.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
The dealer can ask their rep for specific cars all they want, ultimately, it's up to Toyota to decide if they warrant that.

Toyota's ordering system is the worst I have ever seen in my life.

In all honesty, don't work with just one dealer, work with every single one in your area because if you want something niche, chances are other folks in your area want that too.
The buying experience and service is very similar to Comcast/Xfinity. You’re on your own. I had to tell them what I found based on website zip code searches, make everything crystal clear so you don’t get the “we didn’t know that” scenario. And stay on top of them every step of the way. However, this is a weird market. I’ve never seen anything like it. Cars are no longer on the lots for ”test drives”. Scrounging for a MSRP car from a major brand Is common place.

Due diligence on our part is a must along with putting down some good faith = deposit. They don’t want to waste their time either. But hear ya, it’s not what it used to be to say the least 😖

JOutterbridge

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Genesis Coupe, 94 and 97 Toyota Supra
Manually adjustable spoiler is intriguing. Wonder if they mean wing. How can you adjust a lip spoiler.
I believe the 90's Euro spec supras had adjustable front wings. If they could do it then they can definitely do it now. Idk who finalizes these yearly model updates but some are simply head shakers. Like where is their feedback coming from...😒

M3ltdown

First Name
Peteskeet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf R
I posted relevant info in the other thread, limited 45th anniversary edition, and the option to delete all safety nanny’s on the 2.0 version.

Faye

First Name
Faye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MT Stratosphere
Anybody else have a feeling a 2024 announcement will be coming by end of this month? Looking at previous years, those were announced in June except for 2023 where it was in late April.
I actually know something about this..... I'll be at the reveal in NYC 6/21, so we will see what happens!

mitchels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 FK8
I actually know something about this..... I'll be at the reveal in NYC 6/21, so we will see what happens!
Reveal for the 2024 Supra like an event? Was this done in the past?

M3ltdown

First Name
Peteskeet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf R
I was not able to find anything in regards to a reveal in nyc on 06/21, does anyone know anything about the event?

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
I was not able to find anything in regards to a reveal in nyc on 06/21, does anyone know anything about the event?
They moved the event until next week and will be doing a triple reveal with the Remnant turbo, all of Marin's missing tunes and an S58 powered Manual Targa Supra.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.