Toyota Allocation Tracker

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
30 days to get on the truck in the port? Not much efficiency there huh? Probably just not enough trucks and drivers....Mine is supposed to ship tomorrow. I would bet, even if it ships tomorrow, I won't see it until early or mid August I bet.
Sponsored

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
30 days to get on the truck in the port? Not much efficiency there huh? Probably just not enough trucks and drivers....Mine is supposed to ship tomorrow. I would bet, even if it ships tomorrow, I won't see it until early or mid August I bet.
Yeah, I'm assuming it's more of what's been dealt with for a while now. Lack of drivers or workforce in general. I will say, the shipment mine came in with, the vessel had 100 total Supras to offload according to the bill of lading. So that probably plays into it too.

RXDoc

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TT
Hi everyone! Long time lurker; first post. This is an incredible source. I wish there was a way to separate the listings by color.

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE

Mine arrived to the dealer today, it spent less that 2-3 days at the port and then took one day to get to the dealer

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hi everyone! Long time lurker; first post. This is an incredible source. I wish there was a way to separate the listings by color.
You can download and make your own filters.
If not, reach out to the guy at Reddit I linked few posts back. He's the one putting the file together.
It would take me 5 mins to do it on Excel, but I'm not the originator of the file.

Kidviper

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0 premium
Mine arrived to the dealer today, it spent less that 2-3 days at the port and then took one day to get to the dealer
your lucky thats how long it sat at the port my supra has sat in the port for almost 3mts and its 1 state away from where i live

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ, '24 3.0 MT
There seems to be a lot of cars missing from this tracker, a total of 844 '23 Supra's on the tracker (last updated 8/21/23), but goodcarbadcar shows 1,912 Supra's sold in 2023 (Jan-Aug).

PRMANManman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Stratosphere MT Premium 3.0 Supra
When going through one of the links it states that the Tracker no longer works as Toyota changes some security protocols on the website so the sheet no longer updates.. That's what i saw last time i checked.

It was a fantastic resource while it lasted.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
When going through one of the links it states that the Tracker no longer works as Toyota changes some security protocols on the website so the sheet no longer updates.. That's what i saw last time i checked.

It was a fantastic resource while it lasted.
Yep saw that on the Excel file as well.
He had sorted some issues in the past. Let's see if he can figure it out.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
After my car got delivered, it simply disappeared from the API. The ETA date never got updated, so it's possible that it's still in the allocation sheet just sitting in purgatory

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
After my car got delivered, it simply disappeared from the API. The ETA date never got updated, so it's possible that it's still in the allocation sheet just sitting in purgatory
Yeah, there are many cars that are in the same boat even some 2020s..
Sponsored