stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
@stormgreysupra just ordered in Smoke... wasn't joking when I said these are 💰. Thanks for offering these.

I've got so much going on this car right now, can't wait to update my build and post pics. ADRO Body kit, BC wheels, triple7 CF hood vent, paint correction, and all new cf non-functional vents lol.

Last piece I need is the tall ADRO wing
looking forward to seeing the final form of your build!
Sponsored

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
US & Canada orders are now also shipping out! (excluding some remote locations like Hawaii)

We originally wanted to wait until our shipment arrived to our inventory in California so our customers can have a better shopping experience and faster transit times for a product of this caliber. However, we decided that receiving the pre-orders faster would be even better, so our manufacturer is shipping them directly to speed up the process.

Thank you for everyone who ordered so far!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I’m probably the minority but I’ve always liked the OEM design with a clear lens. Just wanted an easy replacement. I’ll be watching. 👀
all I have been waiting for

MSport

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
I think on video and in person it looks a lot better than photos but it’s not for everyone.

Make your Supra stand out with the Heritage Reimagined Tail Lights! A Throwback to the JZA80’s iconic design with a modern twist!

IMG_5763.jpeg
This muffler fitment is driving me insane