2023 Burnout A91 MT
I think you are the FIRST tbh

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I didn't know you can order the regular Supra in MT.. thought those only come in A91.. thanks for that info because now I can get the regular glossy white MT Supra ..(?) Not that the matte white is bad, I just prefer the regular shiny white.

I am learning something new everyday.. like there's a favorites button on my car? o_O

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If I wanted my MT Supra (3.0L Premium) in white to be delivered in May (not sooner due to snow) when do you guys think I should order?

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
Placed an order for one in October in New York and still haven't gotten a confirmation from the dealer yet so still waiting.
Placed one in September in Chicago and was told they haven't found one yet, but they are still positive it is looking like a spring delivery.

OP
OP
deebo

deebo

First Name
Dor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
I didn't know you can order the regular Supra in MT.. thought those only come in A91.. thanks for that info because now I can get the regular glossy white MT Supra ..(?) Not that the matte white is bad, I just prefer the regular shiny white.

I am learning something new everyday.. like there's a favorites button on my car? o_O
Thats what I thought at first as well, but luckily I had a contact at Toyota that informed me.

If I wanted my MT Supra (3.0L Premium) in white to be delivered in May (not sooner due to snow) when do you guys think I should order?
I ordered mine at the end of september, got lucky to be first one on the list tbh.

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I was under the impression all MT supras will get the red supra badging i guess it’s only for a91’s

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I was under the impression all MT supras will get the red supra badging i guess it’s only for a91’s
That's the case in other countries. Not in the US though. Only the A91 edition gets the red badges.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)