Noob question for ECUTEK

BMWZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hello guys. I am new to tuning. I have a 2021 Supra with a bench unlocked ECU. A local tuner did the tune for me. I have intake, heat exchanger, charge pipes, catted downpipe and HKS exhaust.
I am moving to a different state. If I want to re-tune my car by another tuner, what do I need?

all I have is the original ECUTEK Bluetooth adapter and the original foam case, can any tuner just hook up my car and tune it or do I need something else?

thank a lot
Sponsored

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Did your previous tuner tuned ur car using your ecutek?

OP
OP
BMWZupra

BMWZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Did your previous tuner tuned ur car using your ecutek?
My tuner did not use the wireless OBD adaptor, he used a wired adaptor from his laptop during the tuning. I didn’t trust myself doing any of these tuning that’s why I paid for the service. I don’t know if the ECUTEK software would automatically recognize my VIN number with the next tuner, I guess that was my original question, my original question was unclear

A90.C

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2015 BMW 335i
Yes you can change tuners. Once you find a new one, they will know how to go about it. Don’t think you need to do anything personally, maybe email Ecutek with your dongle id and new tuners name but that would be it.