First Name
Vago
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium “Turbulence Gray”
I forgot to post here, but here's the baby with springs + wheels.

Wheels are BC Forged TD06s Dark Brushed Black. 19x9.5/19x11s. Running 275/35/19, 305/30/19s Advan Apexs. Lowered on Swift Springs.

Not sure what's next. Probably a lip, lol.

IMG_3687.jpg
IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg
I was literally just looking at these. I scraped the heck out of my front wheels going through the drive-through at the bank. I was thinking of just replacing with two stock front rims, but then I just saw yours. NICE… if you have any advice on these wheels, please let us all know.
Sponsored

aspaw1n

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulence Gray
I was literally just looking at these. I scraped the heck out of my front wheels going through the drive-through at the bank. I was thinking of just replacing with two stock front rims, but then I just saw yours. NICE… if you have any advice on these wheels, please let us all know.
That's why I'm so reluctant trying to go through drive thrus, haha. Some of my drive thrus have terrible angles and sometimes I feel like I can't clear through them.

Regardless, thank you! These wheels are fantastic. I was going to go towards getting TE37s or getting Apex wheels, HREs, or Gram 57drs/57crs, but ultimately loved mesh wheels.

There is however a slightly more expensive set of wheels on BC Forged's line and they are the MLE81s. (Black on gold titanium).

1693028688073.png

Try looking through BC Forged's list of wheels:
https://bcforged-na.com/monoblock/

If you decide to go for BC Forged or any good wheels, message our boy Josh from Meraki Autowerks :flame: .

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
I'm biased of course but I have yet to see a better factory color for this car. I've seen most all stock colors in person and none of them pop and show off the sweet curves like Turbulence Gray.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I'm biased of course but I have yet to see a better factory color for this car. I've seen most all stock colors in person and none of them pop and show off the sweet curves like Turbulence Gray.
If I could do it again, I‘d get my original turbulence gray car. Don’t get me wrong. I do like my 2nd car in Phantom. But… the matte paint. Uggggggghhhhhh…..

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
Took a couple shots of my girl as I waited to get humped by the dealership for an oil change...

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg
Sponsored