Officially ordered my A91 edition

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Mazda RX8, 2021 Toyota Supra (ordered)
Not sure if dealers have gotten notification of their allocations on the 4s yet. I don't think they're set to come off the line for a while.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh awesome. borrowing from your work some, the west coast ship may be called Toreador; it left a couple days later and makes a couple stops in TX, CA, WA. Am just guessing based on the timing/route though.
I wonder if this means some cars will get off the ship at the different points. Doesn't make much sense to me that they would ship cars from the far west coast back to the east coast when they could just let them off the ship earlier/closer to final destination.

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
So I just l looked up my A91. It will be coming to the east coast. It is scheduled to land on the 10th.

There was about 8-10 A91 editions that arrived back on July 17th. This was the first shipment of them. They have been sitting at port since though.

I donā€™t know if Toyota is waiting for this next boat to arrive before railing them/shipping them or if itā€™s taking that long to get through port.

If you want me to check any of your A91s let me know. I can check for you. Just PM me what dealer and color.

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
You are correct. The one I was following though had 0 options on the vehicle. There is 0 in freight status even though the 8-10 of them arrived back on the 17th. That is over 18 days at port entrance.

I have seen other Supra on that boat get out into Freight status.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
So I just l looked up my A91. It will be coming to the east coast. It is scheduled to land on the 10th.

There was about 8-10 A91 editions that arrived back on July 17th. This was the first shipment of them. They have been sitting at port since though.

I donā€™t know if Toyota is waiting for this next boat to arrive before railing them/shipping them or if itā€™s taking that long to get through port.

If you want me to check any of your A91s let me know. I can check for you. Just PM me what dealer and color.
Yup, I just got conformation from my dealer too that it's landing on the 10th. I think you're right and those first 10 are waiting on the rest to arrive.
I obviously got the wrong vessel, do you know which vessel they're on?

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
Doesnā€™t show on dealers I go of the vessel name. Just shows it left on the 30th

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Doesnā€™t show on dealers I go of the vessel name. Just shows it left on the 30th
Yeah thats the same info I got. I hope they won't sit at port too long. I'm anxious to finally get my car lol.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm right there with you man. Placed my original order in May. Obviously expected some kind of delay with COVID, but the inner kid in me is getting anxious

ThatOneSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra (Refraction Blue), 2004 Nissan 350z
Got word that the dealership got my allocation Monday and that my car will be arriving at the dealership on the 25th of this month! Will be picking it up the last weekend of the month.
I was beginning to worry as some of you had gotten your VIN and everything already, whereas my dealership (In Atlanta) didn't even get my allocation until Monday and I just got the email with my VIN and spec sheet today. Now the excitement is starting to take over and I'm so ready to see this thing in person!

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got word that the dealership got my allocation Monday and that my car will be arriving at the dealership on the 25th of this month! Will be picking it up the last weekend of the month.
I was beginning to worry as some of you had gotten your VIN and everything already, whereas my dealership (In Atlanta) didn't even get my allocation until Monday and I just got the email with my VIN and spec sheet today. Now the excitement is starting to take over and I'm so ready to see this thing in person!
Congrats!!

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How do they know it's getting there the 25th? It's not even off the ship yet. I was told they can't see arrival date till it's on a truck headed to the dealer.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm curious as to whether the ships are traveling quicker as well, Danny. Seems like A91s, if already stuck at port, are ahead of anticipated schedule given the limited info we have been given.

BananaBandolero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14, A91
Got an update from the dealer showing mine is delayed. Was supposed to ship 8/1 arrive 8/30 now 8/7 and 9/14. none of that lines up with shipping iteneraries though so I'm not sure what's right. Arizona dealer so west coast, i've been assuming.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got an update from the dealer showing mine is delayed. Was supposed to ship 8/1 arrive 8/30 now 8/7 and 9/14. none of that lines up with shipping iteneraries though so I'm not sure what's right. Arizona dealer so west coast, i've been assuming.
The 8/1 8/30 were placeholder dates. I got the same ones before the actual dates are known. Your ship has to go to Long Beach I think where mine goes to Newark. So your ship has a much longer voyage.