My new A91!

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
So today i picked up my brand new A91 Refraction Blue Supra! It took quite a bit and the dealership was quite far away from me (4 hours 1 way), however i got an amazing deal from them (pretty close to invoice) exact numbers escape me right now as i'm really tired, and they were all super quick and very helpful. I was in and out in about an hour and a half which was amazing.

The car was fantastic on the drive home. Super stable and had gobs of power even in Normal mode with barely any throttle. I love the seating position and the Alcantara seats in the A91 are some of the most comfortable i've ever sat in. I'm so happy to get this car. I think i might actually enjoy it more than my M2 Competition that i traded for this.

The dealership was Lithia Toyota of Redding for any of you in the area. While i was there an older couple was picking up a very nice 2.0 in the Silver.
a95c8caa-9906-490f-ad4e-c983e7757fca.JPG

IMG_0083.jpg
Sponsored

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
Oh nice!! I see you got the oem spoiler with yours too

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Congrats!

I followed your YouTube channel when I had my BRZ. I too did the E85 FlexFuel kit then the Edelbrock supercharger. And had a Suzuka Blue S2000 back in 2004. Lol. "Brutha from another mutha?" :rofl:

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the A91! :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats!

I followed your YouTube channel when I had my BRZ. I too did the E85 FlexFuel kit then the Edelbrock supercharger. And had a Suzuka Blue S2000 back in 2004. Lol. "Brutha from another mutha?" :rofl:

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the A91! :thumbsup:
Oh wow thanks for the support! I do plan on getting back into my channel with the new car so lots of content to come. Funny we seem to have the same car path ahah

Hansro

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 SE SupraGR
So today i picked up my brand new A91 Refraction Blue Supra! It took quite a bit and the dealership was quite far away from me (4 hours 1 way), however i got an amazing deal from them (pretty close to invoice) exact numbers escape me right now as i'm really tired, and they were all super quick and very helpful. I was in and out in about an hour and a half which was amazing.

The car was fantastic on the drive home. Super stable and had gobs of power even in Normal mode with barely any throttle. I love the seating position and the Alcantara seats in the A91 are some of the most comfortable i've ever sat in. I'm so happy to get this car. I think i might actually enjoy it more than my M2 Competition that i traded for this.

The dealership was Lithia Toyota of Redding for any of you in the area. While i was there an older couple was picking up a very nice 2.0 in the Silver.
a95c8caa-9906-490f-ad4e-c983e7757fca.JPG

IMG_0083.jpg
How to know what's number she is?

A91.Nand

First Name
Nand
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jaguar F pace S, Toyota Supra a91 edition
no idea, as far as i was aware, these dont come numbered
They donā€™t come numbered but I asked because I was wondering and they told me you have to look it up through the VIN

OP
OP

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They donā€™t come numbered but I asked because I was wondering and they told me you have to look it up through the VIN
oh i didnt know that! What would i look for?
Sponsored