Officially ordered my A91 edition

Tomc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 reflection
My OEM Spoiler I ordered around Xmas time just shipped! Hallelujah!
I was thinking about the spoiler that I ordered from Toyota . Thank you for the update. I’ll call them next week :)

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Anyone ever find out if this is painted carbon fiber? I was thinking of taking it somewhere to see if they could safely strip the paint and give it a clear coat.

I neglected to ask to look at the spoiler before they installed it at the dealership.

Coldskeet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gen 3 Raptor / A91 Ref. Blue Supra
Anyone ever find out if this is painted carbon fiber? I was thinking of taking it somewhere to see if they could safely strip the paint and give it a clear coat.

I neglected to ask to look at the spoiler before they installed it at the dealership.
Its wood wrapped in carbon fiber and then painted black

Kris90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Anyone know if there’s anymore A91 refraction blue out in the US or incoming? I’m trying to get my hands on one but no luck.

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
This is irritating. I had a dealership tell me I had one on the way and I gave a good bit of money and now they just told me the blue is gone. There are 2 in the country and there demo

does anyone know if 2022 will have the blue

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
This is irritating. I had a dealership tell me I had one on the way and I gave a good bit of money and now they just told me the blue is gone. There are 2 in the country and there demo

does anyone know if 2022 will have the blue
Nope. 2021 A91 only. Your dealer lied to you. They were all built and delivered late last year to their dealerships.