A91-MT ordering

reroute

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
My car is 13 days out! taking my baby to be traded in today! all back to stock the last 2 days, besides a few things of course, car still has some ecutek spice and a flex fuel kit on it! can't wait for my MT
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 12.03.41 PM.png
This lighting really drives home how good of a yellow this is
Sponsored

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
If the MT cars are so close to being delivered, why aren't we seeing a bunch of YouTube reviews of these cars yet?

Chong

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 MT
If the MT cars are so close to being delivered, why aren't we seeing a bunch of YouTube reviews of these cars yet?
Press cars are being sent out sometime this week so we'll probably see reviews sometime within the next few weeks.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I think only the Special editions are on the way and in holding at the ports... The boat was filled with A91 MTs and Regular Autos. No Regular MTs have shipped from what I can tell. Everyone getting theres now is all Autos so far. Embargo lifts next week FYI

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
Media embargo ends on the 7th from what I've read.
Thanks mate. Let's hope these A91's magically come off QC Hold on the 7th... it's bullshit that a media embargo is what is preventing delivery in the first place (IF that's what it is). :mad:

jinrawke

First Name
jin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
maybe A91-MT!
Late to the game but I secured C U Later Gray and put my deposit down for it. I spent 3 days through hell as I went through a list of 82 dealers who had allocation where the 'Pre sold' field was marked as false.

Anyway, it was kind of nutty seeing the contrast of a good dealership and the not so great ones. I got hear the entire range of - let me read the vspec sheet to you, complain about used car prices to justify markups, and you need to come in in order to talk price blah blah blah' to 'let's not waste time, here's the out the door price. This has nitrogen filled tires for 15, lojack for 5k, dent care for 1k, paint protection for 3k, and you must take them all! blah blah blah. I pray that I will never have to do that again in my life.

My local dealer in Las Vegas.... I couldn't stop laughing when they told me with a straight face what the price was. 123K out the door. And this was with no added accessories, or anything at all.

I did have another dealership in Maryland call me this morning and they said all the A91s were stuck at port in the inspection process. The curious thing was he was a little freaked out about how all the MSRPs for the Supras in his system were just zero'd out so he could not give me an exact price for it. He says there might be a chance that they will be adjusting the base MSRP for these..... hopefully not higher. Perhaps it's just the media embargo as you guys have stated /crossfingers .

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
Late to the game but I secured C U Later Gray and put my deposit down for it. I spent 3 days through hell as I went through a list of 82 dealers who had allocation where the 'Pre sold' field was marked as false.

Anyway, it was kind of nutty seeing the contrast of a good dealership and the not so great ones. I got hear the entire range of - let me read the vspec sheet to you, complain about used car prices to justify markups, and you need to come in in order to talk price blah blah blah' to 'let's not waste time, here's the out the door price. This has nitrogen filled tires for 15, lojack for 5k, dent care for 1k, paint protection for 3k, and you must take them all! blah blah blah. I pray that I will never have to do that again in my life.

My local dealer in Las Vegas.... I couldn't stop laughing when they told me with a straight face what the price was. 123K out the door. And this was with no added accessories, or anything at all.

I did have another dealership in Maryland call me this morning and they said all the A91s were stuck at port in the inspection process. The curious thing was he was a little freaked out about how all the MSRPs for the Supras in his system were just zero'd out so he could not give me an exact price for it. He says there might be a chance that they will be adjusting the base MSRP for these..... hopefully not higher. Perhaps it's just the media embargo as you guys have stated /crossfingers .
Nice find. Were you able to achieve MSRP?

82 is a lot of dealerships; where did you find the list? Toyota’s website, or a Toyota employee friend who has access?

Last edited:

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R

Are you the one that beat me to the Corsicana Toyota? He told me someone just put a deposit on it. MSRP no adds.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I'm in the same situation, as I did get a price at one point, and then the Dealer Cost & MSRP went to zero in the allocation system. So, I actually don't know what I'll be paying for it, but I'm sure it'll be a little more than the original quote. Nothing anyone can really do about that.

jinrawke

First Name
jin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
maybe A91-MT!
I did pay a few grand markup on mine as I found all the MSRP ones were already sold.
At this point, all the MSRP dealers have a waitlist and while there are some allocations still available, they were asking for markups that went from 10k-25k. They have been reaching out to me daily asking if I'm still interested. Doesn't look like anyone is willing to pay that much markup which is a good sign. Hopefully these markups disappear at some point.

For that list - I believe dealers should be able to see that in their system.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Mine arrived at port on 9/9 and is on QC hold.

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
So no idea if this is true or not but a Toyota sales associate told me only 8 2023 A91 MT's have been made so far, in the southeast region... can anyone verify this? If so, I'm assuming there's a good chance to land a future allocation. Its also looking like production on the regular MT's won't be for awhile...

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
So no idea if this is true or not but a Toyota sales associate told me only 8 2023 A91 MT's have been made so far, in the southeast region... can anyone verify this? If so, I'm assuming there's a good chance to land a future allocation. Its also looking like production on the regular MT's won't be for awhile...
I'm pretty sure it's more than that considering Toyota has very strong sales over there. Even my state had at least 6 allocations out the 300ish that have been allocated so far (according to a local dealers' manager)
Sponsored