Updated A91-MT delivery day

cbring

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91 Cu Later
same boat as you, my salesman hates my excitement since I call him every few days LOL

nah, I leave the guy alone, I wanna try to get them to throw in PPF, accessories for the mark up i paid lol
Sponsored

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
nah, I leave the guy alone, I wanna try to get them to throw in PPF, accessories for the mark up i paid lol
lol I get you! I just travel a lot for work so I want to make sure I'm there for delivery :p

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Just took it around the block. I think the Jason Cammisa guy from Hagerty conveyed how the manual feels the best. Except how you may have to sit close to depress the clutch. Itā€™s nice and notchy feeling when you put it in gear. Clutch feel is not too hard not too soft, itā€™s perfect to me. Shift feels nice and tight. Still trying to find preferred seating arrangement, but I donā€™t think I will have to sit too close for clutch engagement. Will report back later. Having too much fun right now!

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Just took it around the block. I think the Jason Cammisa guy from Hagerty conveyed how the manual feels the best. Except how you may have to sit close to depress the clutch. Itā€™s nice and notchy feeling when you put it in gear. Clutch feel is not too hard not too soft, itā€™s perfect to me. Shift feels nice and tight. Still trying to find preferred seating arrangement, but I donā€™t think I will have to sit too close for clutch engagement. Will report back later. Having too much fun right now!
Have you driven a manual BMW before? Does it feel like it has a clutch delay valve like those?

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Have you driven a manual BMW before? Does it feel like it has a clutch delay valve like those?
Been a minute since I drove a manny bmw. All I can say is it feel mechanical and notchy. And the rev match is a great feature. Really shifts as smooth as an automatic.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Been a minute since I drove a manny bmw. All I can say is it feel mechanical and notchy. And the rev match is a great feature. Really shifts as smooth as an automatic.
Is the brace included on A91-MT or you installed one? It looks great and will be a nice touch!

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Itā€™s a standard feature of the A91-MT
Sweet, thank you for confirming! Can't wait to get mine. I sold my '22 3.0 and my A91 is at port. Congrats on yours!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Get my car out of PPF Friday, excited to get even more miles on it, the first few hundred have been amazing, loving it!

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Dealer said I should have mine by the 10th. Processing scheduled for 5th. No idea what port it is at. Im in the D.C area so guessing NY/NJ. Now i just got to find someone to buy my bike smh šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Last edited:

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dealer said I should have mine by the 10th. Processing scheduled for 5th. No idea what port it is at. Im in the D.C area so guessing NY/NJ. Now i just got to find someone to buy my Ducati smh šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Assuming that's accurate, I'm in SE Michigan, also at 5th for processing. So I'm hoping by the middle of the month!

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
Assuming that's accurate, I'm in SE Michigan, also at 5th for processing. So I'm hoping by the middle of the month!
Are both of yours still on the boat? I was told the 6th for processing aka the day the boat shows up to port and then the 20th itā€™ll be at the dealer. Seems a bit long from port to dealer considering the dealer is across the bridge from Manhattan and the port is somewhere in NYC.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are both of yours still on the boat? I was told the 6th for processing aka the day the boat shows up to port and then the 20th itā€™ll be at the dealer. Seems a bit long from port to dealer considering the dealer is across the bridge from Manhattan and the port is somewhere in NYC.
Mine arrived to port on 9/26 after estimated arrival on 9/22. Processing was 9/27, now 10/5.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
My processing date is also 10/5. We all on the same boat for vessel at the port in NY.