Officially ordered my A91 edition

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
I came across one on from a group I believe called Koons Toyota.
I see they have some incoming listed for theirs, and the post up on this page as well. Hopefully they will honor MSRP. Thanks!

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Mazda RX8, 2021 Toyota Supra (ordered)
No problem! I would definitely give them a call asap

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
Koons is asking 15k above MSRP for both of theirs(email sent to me by their internet sales manager). Search continues.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Koons is asking 15k above MSRP for both of theirs(email sent to me by their internet sales manager). Search continues.
Interesting. I got a call just now from Koons Arlington because I submitted a Truecar request for a 2021.

He claimed they only had 1 A91 (one may be spoken for now) and that it would be sold above MSRP (I didnā€™t ask how by how much).

Claimed they have no other cars in the system heading their way.

Iā€™m curious where the ā€œ400ā€ that were sent here before COVID shutdown all went. Nationwide searches donā€™t show anything close to that number...

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
Interesting. I got a call just now from Koons Arlington because I submitted a Truecar request for a 2021.
He followed up his email :
Pushkar Bhasin
9:43 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

Sir,

We are only getting one. It is 15K above MSRP as a additional dealer mark up.

Regards

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

He claimed they only had 1 A91 (one may be spoken for now) and that it would be sold above MSRP (I didnā€™t ask how by how much).

Iā€™m curious where the ā€œ400ā€ that were sent here before COVID shutdown all went. Nationwide searches donā€™t show anything close to that number...
I thought that 400 number was just 2021 MY cars in general rather than A91s.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I hate that they're doing that. Do they really think some paint is worth 15k?

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

I thought that 400 number was just 2021 MY cars in general rather than A91s.
None of the first 400 were A91 editions. The first ones (or all of them) came on the vessel that docked Monday in New Jersey.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wish they would ship them to us already :banghead:

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
I hate that they're doing that. Do they really think some paint is worth 15k?
Oh yeah, they sure do. Good luck actually getting it. They will be selling it for MSRP or less in a few months. Freaking dealers that do that really piss me off. At full MSRP they are making a nice profit.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Oh yeah, they sure do. Good luck actually getting it. They will be selling it for MSRP or less in a few months. Freaking dealers that do that really piss me off. At full MSRP they are making a nice profit.
Quite a few of us are getting it for MSRP. Just have to look around. There's still marked up Launch Editions for sale lol, and that's a run of 1500 instead of a 1000. And none of those are in an exclusive color. Just gotta search the car sites like auto trader and car gurus.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
None of the first 400 were A91 editions. The first ones (or all of them) came on the vessel that docked Monday in New Jersey.
I must not have been clear. I simply want an A90 2021 and Iā€™m seeing nowhere near 400 nationwide.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Correct, and as I stated I just want a regular 2021. I think the fact that this thread is for the A91 is the source of the mixup.
Gotcha. I've seen a number listed on the east coast. Seems like NC is a good place to find some. I know my local dealer back in AL had a couple as well for MY2021.