Officially ordered my A91 edition

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
Nebraska- the ones through processing it shows September 29-October 5th range.

zepraa91

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra a91
I just checked Colorado. It appears the Vessel should be arriving on September 14th. From there is will take about 10 days I’m guessing to get through port and processing. Then it will need to go on a rail for In guessing about 10 days. From there trucked our. I wouldn’t expect to see them until Mid October. This is just going off the guess of how things work on the East coast.
Damn... So sad.... Thanks for the update tho brotha.

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
Missouri is around September 29-5 like Nebraska.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
looks like mine should be here 9/14 :D which is great because thats my bday

ThatOneSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra (Refraction Blue), 2004 Nissan 350z
Just got conformation mine left port, apparently they are trying to get it to me by the weekend but he said most likely it will be sometime next week.

Also I was told they just got another allocation for a black one and it is set to be here around the end of the month. (Not sure if that means it will be at the dealership or at port.) But if anyone is interested the dealership is World Toyota in Atlanta, they've been pretty good with my Refraction order so far.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Just got conformation mine left port, apparently they are trying to get it to me by the weekend but he said most likely it will be sometime next week.

Also I was told they just got another allocation for a black one and it is set to be here around the end of the month. (Not sure if that means it will be at the dealership or at port.) But if anyone is interested the dealership is World Toyota in Atlanta, they've been pretty good with my Refraction order so far.
Was yours in Jersey or Florida? I'm assuming Florida. I'm 7 hours driving from Jersey port but for some odd reason they said Sept 21-28. 3 weeks to go from Jersey to Cleveland??

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
Just got conformation that mine left port.
What dealership are you buying from. I think you said Ohio. I just checked all blue ones from Ohio and none of them show they have left port. They all still say they are processing through port and should be done on the 4th.

All of them show the 21-28 as expected delivery dates.

BananaBandolero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14, A91
Surprised at the time between shipping and delivery - 3 weeks to cleveland is kind of nuts. I'm in NYC, where the cars are coming from, was hoping it'd just be like a day or two. Dealer (Toyota Manhattan) hasn't called yet though. Hurry up!

ThatOneSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra (Refraction Blue), 2004 Nissan 350z
Was yours in Jersey or Florida? I'm assuming Florida. I'm 7 hours driving from Jersey port but for some odd reason they said Sept 21-28. 3 weeks to go from Jersey to Cleveland??
Not sure, I would assume Florida if they are trying to rush it for this weekend. I'm not very hopeful for this weekend, but he seemed relatively sure it would at least be in sometime between now and the weekend of the 12th.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What dealership are you buying from. I think you said Ohio. I just checked all blue ones from Ohio and none of them show they have left port. They all still say they are processing through port and should be done on the 4th.

All of them show the 21-28 as expected delivery dates.
That's what I was told too, delivery between 21-28. Dealership is Brunswick Ohio. I don't know if it physically left yet lol, bad wording on my part :rolleyes:
Yeah I have a blue one.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just got a little more info,

Adjusted MSRP: $57050 A91 in blue with safety package and wheel locks.
I decided to lease it for 3 years (I want a GRMN when and if it comes available)
I am paying $527.14 per month, 3 years 10k miles with $10k down.