Oil level question I can't seem to find....

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
From MIN to MAX marks, how much oil would get it from MIN to MAX? Just curious more than anything. TIA if someone knows. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Anyone? From what I gathered in the owner's manual, the car will tell you when to add and how much.... I don't like that.... Just an old school Joe that wants to know what our electronic dipstick is telling us. With all the tuning happening and brainiacs involved in this realm, does anyone know the answer?

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
watch this video - 10min mark
I appreciate the thought but I did know how to check the oil level.

My question was how much does it take to get it from MIN back to MAX.... I found out today when it alerted me with a message to add 1 quart. I double checked and it was on the MIN mark.... Added a quart and rechecked after a drive and it was exactly on the MAX mark..... So the answer to my original question is 1 quart... One quart to get it back to MAX from MIN.... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
To add a bit more... This was at 6K very spirited miles total after a "proper" mfg prescribed break-in. :thumbsup:

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium

My question was how much does it take to get it from MIN back to MAX.... I found out today when it alerted me with a message to add 1 quart. I double checked and it was on the MIN mark.... Added a quart and rechecked after a drive and it was exactly on the MAX mark..... So the answer to my original question is 1 quart... One quart to get it back to MAX from MIN.... :thumbsup:

Whatā€™s up I did a full oil change on mine at 1700 miles. Iā€™m at 2900 now and my bar is at half between max and min. So once it goes to min I should just add a quart not do a whole oil change?

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Whatā€™s up I did a full oil change on mine at 1700 miles. Iā€™m at 2900 now and my bar is at half between max and min. So once it goes to min I should just add a quart not do a whole oil change?
That's right. MIN back up to MAX is one quart... It's the oil level measurement. Not oil change interval.
Sponsored