Important question about oil

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Can someone explain to me what oil is? I tried the search function but it didn't work.

OP
OP
type-964

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Can someone explain to me what oil is? I tried the search function but it didn't work.
I wasnā€™t sure either, so I looked it up on the Internet. My local library didnā€™t seem to have any information. Hereā€™s what I found:

ā€œOils have been consumed since ancient times. Oils hold lots of fats and medical properties. A good example is olive oil. Olive oil holds a lot of fats within it which is why it was also used in lighting in ancient Greece and Rome. So people would use it to bulk out food so they would have more energy to burn through the day. Olive oil was also used to clean the body in this time as it would trap the moisture in the skin while pulling the grime to the surface. It was used as an ancient form of unsophisticated soap. It was applied on the skin then scrubbed off with a wooden stick pulling off the excess grime and creating a layer where new grime could form but be easily washed off in the water as oil is hydrophobic.ā€

- Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
It really, really should get old... but somehow it just doesn't. :headbang:
Sponsored