Onboard info my trip does not appear in gauge cluster

Connor42298

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Am I crazy or does this toggle do nothing? I cycled through all the board computer options with it on and off and nothing changes?
Sponsored

taiyaki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 MT BRZ, '23 AT 3.0 Supra
you have my trip disabled from your photo, donā€™t you need that enabled to show on your cluster? then press the top button on left stock to change what shows on bottom of cluster.

OP
OP

Connor42298

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
you have my trip disabled from your photo, donā€™t you need that enabled to show on your cluster? then press the top button on left stock to change what shows on bottom of cluster.
Haha yes it was just off at the time when I took the picture. I have toggled it on and off multiple times and scrolled though the BC menu and have not seen anything change.

taiyaki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 MT BRZ, '23 AT 3.0 Supra
Haha yes it was just off at the time when I took the picture. I have toggled it on and off multiple times and scrolled though the BC menu and have not seen anything change.
interesting haha.. well thatā€™s all i got, hope someone else has the answer you seek.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Err, where do you expect this info to show up at?

Because it's only shown on your tachometer area, bottom right....... .. .. ...... .....

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Am I crazy or does this toggle do nothing? I cycled through all the board computer options with it on and off and nothing changes?
Yep, I have them all turned off and I still get them all in the display.

OP
OP

Connor42298

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Err, where do you expect this info to show up at?

Because it's only shown on your tachometer area, bottom right....... .. .. ...... .....
No I know, all of the options show up when I turn them on EXCEPT for the my trip one. Toggling that on or off changes nothing as far as options in the gauge cluster
Sponsored