Ordering from Rexspeed

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
So ordering from Rexspeed requires you to create an account on their site - no biggy. Username and password, etc. but after you create it they send an email (looks clear text) back showing your username and password. Seemed really stupid and not secure. Don’t think any other site I’ve dealt with has ever done that. Making me think twice about ordering from them.
Sponsored

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
So ordering from Rexspeed requires you to create an account on their site - no biggy. Username and password, etc. but after you create it they send an email (looks clear text) back showing your username and password. Seemed really stupid and not secure. Don’t think any other site I’ve dealt with has ever done that. Making me think twice about ordering from them.
They sell chinese knock off garbage, and you expect them to give a shit about security?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I thought Rexspeed was Taiwanese.. Taiwan makes high quality CF for many different industries.. so may be not entirely bad.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I believe it's Taiwanese. I used to buy some of their small accent stuff for my Evo, and fitment and quality was always pretty good tbh.

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Rexpeed is overpriced for knock off asian CF parts anyways. Check EOS, at least theirs is priced accordingly.

OP
OP

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Rexpeed is overpriced for knock off asian CF parts anyways. Check EOS, at least theirs is priced accordingly.
gotta link for eos. I look that up and get a ton of vw stuff.

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
OP
OP

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
I agree, I found that extremely unusual too about their website.

But, I really wanted a part from them, so I ordered it, all the way to the UK, and have to say it all went very well, clear emails and pricing, correct timeline, shipment arrived, no unexpected customs fees.

But again, agree the whole must-become-a-member to purchase is just pathetic, I absolutely hate this sort of time wasting non sense and the website feels very dated.

VolcanicAshGrey

First Name
Isu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2023
There's a rexpeed rep on this forum. I ordered through them before and shipping was easy.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I have to also say that I’ve ordered directly from Rexpeed and they are a great company to work with. Great customer service if you have any issues and the speed of shipping from overseas is very quick. I will also say that shipping can be quite expensive depending on what you order, but if you order a few things at once they try to help you save on shipping.
Sponsored