RexSpeed Red FOB cover

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata Nd, Stinger Base and 2021 Supra
I just received one I ordered from MaPerformance and it does not fit my fob. The bottom top half piece appears to small for the thickness of the fob. I contacted MaPerformance about the issue and just want you to know there's a issue. I'll keep you posted.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
In 2021 usually we are too lazy to imagine what people are saying and expecting a picture of how it does not fit.. (?).

jk

OP
OP

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm 77 years old, a retired pilot and qualtiy assurance officer and have written numberous technical reports. When I want to take the time to learn how to post pictures I'll do so but that isn't one of my priorties. Sorry your to busy to learn how to read. I'm not that busy and I enjoy doing it. If you own a 2021 Supra the cover does not fit as far as the 2020 model I have no idea but RexSeed advertises 2020 model. Nuff said I not trying to start a Pi$$ing contest.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just received one I ordered from MaPerformance and it does not fit my fob. The bottom top half piece appears to small for the thickness of the fob. I contacted MaPerformance about the issue and just want you to know there's a issue. I'll keep you posted.
Well, since you like to read..

You wrote: ā€œThe bottom top half piece appears to small for the thickness of the fobā€

What is a ā€œbottom top half pieceā€? Are you talking about the bottom housing or are you taking about the top housing of the fob or the cover you bought?

ā€œTo smallā€? You mean there is a gap somewhere between the cover pieces or not enough coverage?

Pissing contest? Did you read the ā€œjkā€ at the bottom of my post which means that I am Just Kidding with ya..(?)

I still donā€™t know what you posted, but itā€™s okay, I have a jar of cookies Iā€™m going to munch on now.

Reactions: zrk

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
The Rexpeed FOB cover sucks. Good in theory poor execution. I have one and it didnt fit. Do yourself a favor and throw it in the trash. Go with the Ewerks versions.

-RJM

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Well, since you like to read..

You wrote: ā€œThe bottom top half piece appears to small for the thickness of the fobā€

What is a ā€œbottom top half pieceā€? Are you talking about the bottom housing or are you taking about the top housing of the fob or the cover you bought?

ā€œTo smallā€? You mean there is a gap somewhere between the cover pieces or not enough coverage?

Pissing contest? Did you read the ā€œjkā€ at the bottom of my post which means that I am Just Kidding with ya..(?)

I still donā€™t know what you posted, but itā€™s okay, I have a jar of cookies Iā€™m going to munch on now.
I think he said, "shit don't fit." which I believe Rexpeed is soooo hit or miss.

OP, I'm sorry your key fob doesn't fit. MAPerformance is good, they'll make it right somehow.

@puzzled what kind of cookies?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Puzzled, missed the JK but didn't know what it meant anyway. Now because of my reading skills I know. Have a nice day.
Sponsored