Our live pics GR Supra Racing pics from Geneva

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
Dang, I hope this means that they'll be working to make it even better in the meantime.

Cons: Gotta wait about a year.

Pros: I live in Detroit so I'll be able to check it out in person ( :
Sponsored

Death666wish_

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mitsubishi lancer 5-speed (out of commission), 1991 Firebird Formula (out of commission), 2008 Toyota Camry
What are those three circles on the doors?

Daigor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
98 Toyota Supra
What are those three circles on the doors?
I believe it is to identify the position of the car via the 3 lights on the side of the car.

The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship features two styles of cars – Prototype, which showcases the latest automotive technology and are uniquely designed for the racetrack, and Grand Touring, which is based on road-going production models. These two styles of cars make up the series’ four classes – Daytona Prototype International (DPi), Le Mans Prototype 2 (LMP2), GT Le Mans (GTLM) and GT Daytona (GTD).

To help fans follow the on-track action, the WeatherTech Championship uses a Leader Light System. It allows fans to easily identify the position of each car in its respective class.

The position of the car is displayed on an LED panel mounted on the side of the car and the color of the LED number corresponds with the class.

Death666wish_

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mitsubishi lancer 5-speed (out of commission), 1991 Firebird Formula (out of commission), 2008 Toyota Camry
Yeah I just watched a video yesterday of a guy talking about the Supra then he moved to the racing prototype and said that about the lights on how they are used to tell the position when the race has multiple classes.
Sponsored