Pistol location recommendations

conFUcius-Says

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 45th Anniversary Mikan Blast
Not a Supra owner (yet) but curious about this in anticipation of getting one (still No. 2 on the waitlist since Apr. this year…). In the event I can’t bring my CCW with me (yes, concealed means concealed, but I don’t want to risk it in some situations), is there anywhere once could put a Vaultek LifePod cable locked within the Supra and out of sight? My Jeep has a center console safe that I use. No… I am not looking for a permanent solution overnight as a car is not a good place to store a firearm long term.
Sponsored

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Not a Supra owner (yet) but curious about this in anticipation of getting one (still No. 2 on the waitlist since Apr. this year…). In the event I can’t bring my CCW with me (yes, concealed means concealed, but I don’t want to risk it in some situations), is there anywhere once could put a Vaultek LifePod cable locked within the Supra and out of sight? My Jeep has a center console safe that I use. No… I am not looking for a permanent solution overnight as a car is not a good place to store a firearm long term.
You could probably mount it behind the passenger's seat on the wall, but that would mean your passenger would lose some adjustment of the seat back. Or maybe in the hatch under the trunk floor next to the battery? Seems like a PITA

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
I think the PDP-F will be next on my list.

Since we're on this, what's your carry choice? Mine is a Walther PDP compact 4" with Primary Arms RDS. My second PDP. Such fantastic guns out of the box.

20230111_141905.jpg
Sponsored