Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Premium White, 2020 MKV Premium Black, MK4 Supras. Among others.
Vehicle Showcase
Titan Motorsports in partnership with Snow Performance has developed a high-quality methanol injection system for the A90 MKV Supra. The backbone of the kit is a Titan CNC machined billet injection plate, designed to mount post throttle body for optimum atomization. The plate incorporates 2 NPT ports, one for the included methanol injector and a second which can be used for boost reference or additional sensors. The factory intake manifold is plastic, to protect the delicate double threads we’ve included a stainless stud conversion kit.

The Snow Performance Injection molded 3 Quart tank ensures an ample amount of methanol reserve is on hand and stored safely. We recommend mounting this under the passenger side cowling, allowing it to be easily accessed for refilling while out of sight. Methanol is injected using a robust Snow 300 PSI high performance pump, supplied with 20ft of Nylon line and quick disconnects for ease of installation. An inline solenoid prevents siphoning during non-injection stages. Utilizing boost reference, the VC-30 electronic methanol controller allows users to set a configurable start injection point and final boost point allow for finely tuned progressive injection. The included gauge incorporates with the low-level sensor and blinking LED gauge face to ensure the user is alerted when the methanol supply is depleted. The kit includes all mounting hardware, 2 nozzles and one nozzle holder making it 100% plug and play.

E-mail or DM me if you have any questions or would like pricing!

[email protected]

upload_2019-11-12_14-54-12.png

upload_2019-11-12_14-54-25.png

https://titanmotorsports.com/collec...orsports-a90-mkv-supra-methanol-injection-kit
Sponsored

Kiketech

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Hello!

do you have pic on the Supra perse? Where you Recomend to put the tank?

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
Hey,

I currently have the FTP motorsport chargepipe. They have 2 injector ports on it. Do you guys have a kit that does not include the injection billet?

OP
OP
Titan Motorsports

Titan Motorsports

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Premium White, 2020 MKV Premium Black, MK4 Supras. Among others.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey,

I currently have the FTP motorsport chargepipe. They have 2 injector ports on it. Do you guys have a kit that does not include the injection billet?
Are you referring to our Titan billet spacer? We could ship one without that but we've located ours at the ideal position so we do not offer a different location. You can modify as needed.

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
@Titan Motorsports "The plate incorporates 2 NPT ports, one for the included methanol injector and a second which can be used for boost reference or additional sensors." - any reason why the other port couldn't be used for a second injector?

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
Actually I see now you run a vacuum line from the MAP Sensor to the fitting in the other NPT Port. So no way to run 2 nozzles on this setup?

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
For those of you that are installing this, who is doing your tune and what is being recommend for the setting at which boost the injection starts and what setting where it is spraying 100%? Additionally, are you installing the kit yourself, how difficult is it, the youtube video makes it seem relatively straight forward. I've done all my own modifications on the vehicle so far and wouldn't mind keeping it that.

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
For those of you that are installing this, who is doing your tune and what is being recommend for the setting at which boost the injection starts and what setting where it is spraying 100%? Additionally, are you installing the kit yourself, how difficult is it, the youtube video makes it seem relatively straight forward. I've done all my own modifications on the vehicle so far and wouldn't mind keeping it that.
The settings for the spray would heavily depend on your goals. I have people running mild meth on #3 nozzles for just a bit of octane. And I have had those that want to run a #5 on 100% meth to get as much as possible. My default on a stock turob is to have people run a #5 50/50 starting at 7PSi and maxing at 30PSI. But its best to talk to your tuner to best fit your goals.
Sponsored