Polished My OEM 23 wheels - Results

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Random question but do you have any issues going over speed bumps with that lip?

I am planning on getting that Lip but my parking has a lot of speed bumps and don't want to invest on a 800-1000 lips if I cant even get out of the parking lol

BTW im on stock suspension
I have this lip on stock suspension. Even then I go on an angle on all speed bumps, dips and inclines. People hate me lol but im not willing to spend on constantly replacing a cracked lip.
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Doing mine this weekend (2021s). Can't wait. Nothing bums me out more than basic black wheels 🤣
I usually keep my track wheels and tires on all the time because I can't stand looking at the stock stuff. I'll grab a set of spacers for the rear, throw the stock wheels back on, and start driving this thing on the weekends. 👍🏻🤘🏼

Last edited:
OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Doing mine this weekend (2021s). Can't wait. Nothing bums me out more than basic black wheels 🤣
I usually keep my track wheels and tires on all the time because I can't stand looking at the stock stuff. I'll grab a set of spacers for the rear, throw the stock wheels back on, and start driving this thing on the weekends. 👍🏻🤘🏼
don't forget a spacer for the front, I run 20/15 it is a great combo

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
don't forget a spacer for the front, I run 20/15 it is a great combo
Yes, I have to run a spacer in the front for my track wheels. I left them on for my OEM wheel, thinking to add some to the rear. 15mm for the rear?

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Yes, I have to run a spacer in the front for my track wheels. I left them on for my OEM wheel, thinking to add some to the rear. 15mm for the rear?
I personally like 15 front and 20 rear, its on the aggressive side but I think it fits out well.

Reactions: kaj

SupraEffective

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 2022
I have this lip on stock suspension. Even then I go on an angle on all speed bumps, dips and inclines. People hate me lol but im not willing to spend on constantly replacing a cracked lip.
Respect lol

Honestly thats me, I usually get pressured into going over speed bumps quick cause there's always someone on my ass. Really love that lip. Tore between that one or the Seibon. At this point its a price thing lol

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Respect lol

Honestly thats me, I usually get pressured into going over speed bumps quick cause there's always someone on my ass. Really love that lip. Tore between that one or the Seibon. At this point its a price thing lol
Seibon sits lower. I had that one and hated how low it was on stock suspension.

BananaBoi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Any pics of what it looks like on your yellow mkv? Debating between going polished or going gunmetal grey

GQM

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 RX-7, 06 RX-8, 03 S2000, 07 Z4M Coupe, 99 Miata
The OEM wheels have a really nice spoke design for a factory wheel and a lighter color like your polish really brings that out. Looks great!
Sponsored