My build thread

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Premium
Ok, guys its really easy but I know people tend to be a bit afraid with their new car.

You use the plastic pry tool most audio guys use to take off door panels etc. You start where the mirror is closest to the car and just slide the tool under, it took like 2 seconds for it to slide off. Then you just put the CF back on ( only way) and push till it snaps.

This is the easiest mod ever, don't worry, nothing will break.

Here are the part numbers for the reflectors that were asked for.

IMG_2653.jpeg
Can you explain the part numbers? Who sold them and is their a link as well? Thanks
Sponsored

oakleyguy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
URJ200, UZJ100, FZJ80
Can you explain the part numbers? Who sold them and is their a link as well? Thanks
Those are the individual part numbers for the four reflectors on the sides of the vehicle. Judging from the invoice slip, they likely ordered the parts at their local dealer. Otherwise Camelback Toyota Parts is usually my go-to for OEM.

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Just as an update on the puddle lamps, the latest is that they will not be available until at least December of this year even though Toyota Japan's website still states that the expected timing of sale is August:

Puddle Lamp.png

larrymz3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just as an update on the puddle lamps, the latest is that they will not be available until at least December of this year even though Toyota Japan's website still states that the expected timing of sale is August:

Puddle Lamp.png
Would these be plug and play?

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
No idea - they donā€™t even seem to exist yet so I havenā€™t been able to get any details about them other than the supposed part number (which isnā€™t pulling up any additional info about them at this point).

twarner776

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, Audi A6
Well there is no light in the bottom of the door on US spec so not sure how that would work for a plug and play. My Audi puddle lights are directly on the bottom of the door panel. Unless it sticks out from the side of the panel and projects down.

Illuminated door sills would have also been nice.

ChrisD

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra, Twin Turbo 350Z, NA 370Z
Spacers arrived today, 10 & 13mm. I really do not like the finish on the brake calipers, looks very poor. Going to have to rectify this soon.

IMG_2683.jpeg
Glad its not just me that thought this. Went to look around mine when it turned up at the dealership here in the UK a few days ago and was shocked at the finish on the calipers looking just like when I had a go at painting some calipers myself once (and it went pretty badly). The rear calipers seemed even worse to me too. Everything else on the car looked decent so its weird that this is such a bad finish

OP
OP
Trojan1992

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
I had not even noticed that...Yes, my RS3 had the puddle lights OEM and illuminated door sills. Yes the car was 10k more, well 15 for me as I ordered an exclusive color but still these are not very expensive. Plus no illumination inside forces me to go aftermarket.

Dunc

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsches, Mercedes, toyotas
Vehicle Showcase
In the UK I think we have 'puddle lights' in the door handles.

OP
OP
Trojan1992

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
Well my turn signals finally arrived, dropping off to get painted next week. I did manage a couple of other mods. Hard wired my radar detector and installed some ambient lighting. When you open the door its pure white before gradually changing to any of a number of colors you can select ( in this case blue)

Also going to try out a new product my friend is getting for me, it synches to our trunk opener switch in the door and when you slide your foot under the diffuser it pops the trunk thus eliminating the need to use the key. More on this later.

I am now leading towards F1 Status BBS wheels as my set just finished for my RS3 and is being shipped from Japan. The lead time is insane but they are my favorite wheel and will build to my offset and I can eliminate the spacers. They are expensive but its only money ;)

IMG_0108.jpeg

Ale81

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350
Well my turn signals finally arrived, dropping off to get painted next week. I did manage a couple of other mods. Hard wired my radar detector and installed some ambient lighting. When you open the door its pure white before gradually changing to any of a number of colors you can select ( in this case blue)

Also going to try out a new product my friend is getting for me, it synches to our trunk opener switch in the door and when you slide your foot under the diffuser it pops the trunk thus eliminating the need to use the key. More on this later.

I am now leading towards F1 Status BBS wheels as my set just finished for my RS3 and is being shipped from Japan. The lead time is insane but they are my favorite wheel and will build to my offset and I can eliminate the spacers. They are expensive but its only money ;)

IMG_0108.jpeg
Nice job on the interior lights! Would you mind sharing how you hard wired your radar detector? Thanks

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
Can you share the link to the footwell lights? Was it plug n play or required some splicing?

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

IMG_0108.jpeg
Very interested in the footwell lights and those trunk opener. Please update on where to get these mods. :drive:
Sponsored