PPF Full Wrap on MKV in Houston

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
A satin vinyl wrap would probably be the cheapest route to go if you just want the matte look.

If you get Suntek or Xpel matte PPF (the former is usually a little less expensive) and get it done at a proper shop, it’ll easily run over $5,000. I had my work done outside of Texas, so I’m not sure what pricing here is like, but just for a point of reference the full Xpel matte wrap + glossy protection of the lights + window tinting + ceramic coating was close to $9,000. (They also did a lot of custom work to avoid having seams, which may have slightly driven the pricing up.)

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Whats the damage to the wallet for that or like a satin guard? Im in SA and might be getting prices around here
I also had a custom install with XPEL Stealth (they used bulk rather than pre-cut kits in order to hide seams/place them in better places), headlights done in gloss and ceramic coating done. It ran me 8800.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Whats the damage to the wallet for that or like a satin guard? Im in SA and might be getting prices around here
$6,800 in Suntek Ultra Matte w/ red vinyl wrapped accents. Replaced the Toyota and Supra emblems with new in that cost. They used bulk sheets along with modified patterns to minimize seams and to get edge wraps. Ceramic would have been an additional $500 so I handled it myself. My installer did say they would likely raise the price now that they have done one and it is a difficult installation if you want to hide seams.

I had quotes from $5,000 to a bit over $8,000 for film w/ labor. Anywhere that I had any confidence in was over $6,000. All prices were in Houston.
Sponsored