Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the A90 Supra. Available now.

SupraMK86

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 3.0 Premium
Their video is pretty misleading since they don't tell you the car has an aftermarket downpipe...
Sponsored

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
A catless DP at that.

The non-resonated catback went from "holy f***ing s**t, that's too loud!" to resonated "holy s**t, that's still loud!" :rolleyes:

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Their video is pretty misleading since they don't tell you the car has an aftermarket downpipe...
Thanks for pointing that out. Although I alluded to it in my note, I updated it clearly stating it has a catless Downpipe. Thanks for the feedback!

SupraMK86

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 3.0 Premium
Thanks for pointing that out. Although I alluded to it in my note, I updated it clearly stating it has a catless Downpipe. Thanks for the feedback!
Definitely not on you to correct their error. Their video makes the viewer believe they resolved some sort of issue with the vehicle when it was their own doing (catless downpipe and no resonators on the exhaust). That car certainly sounds much better with the proper set up!

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
Installed my Resonated Touring with Black Tips today.

*I suggest packing the exhaust with bubble wrap instead of paper, one of my mufflers has a tiny dent and the connecting pipe to the resonator pipe was dented too. I was able to hammer it out and make it fit, but I think it was dented on shipping. Other exhausts I've bought come wrapped in bubble wrap and seem much better protected.
Mine just came in and the bracket off the muffler is completely squished to the 90 degree elbow. Kind of angry that it came like this.
IMG_2382.JPG

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Mine just came in and the bracket off the muffler is completely squished to the 90 degree elbow. Kind of angry that it came like this.
IMG_2382.JPG
Yeah that sucks. You can bend that back with a pair of pliers though. Just go easy.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Yeah that sucks. You can bend that back with a pair of pliers though. Just go easy.
Wow, that SUCKS!! Obviously shipping damage. Since this is a pretty critical piece to have aligned properly, I would ask you to jump to Support ASAP and get a new one going. You can "make this work" I suppose, but see what the support team says.

AWE SUPPORT is here. DM me if you need anything.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Wow, that SUCKS!! Obviously shipping damage. Since this is a pretty critical piece to have aligned properly, I would ask you to jump to Support ASAP and get a new one going. You can "make this work" I suppose, but see what the support team says.

AWE SUPPORT is here. DM me if you need anything.
Yeah that's why I was saying pieces need to be bubble wrapped. Paper doesn't cut it.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
#AWEintheWILD

Check out SOHO Motorsports tuned Supra laying down some solid numbers on the dyno with our AWE Exhaust system!

Screenshot-239.png

Video Here:
https://fb.watch/2O_WoKoUYe/
From SOHO:

Race version AWE exhaust...
This is probably one of the best sounding exhaust systems we have installed from
AWE Tuning
We installed the race version exhaust along with the
AMS Performance
intake and an @ecutek_technologies retune
Previous modifications include:
- Titan Motorsports downpipe
Final numbers:
1f40e.png
458 rwhp
1f4c8.png
539 ftlbs
26fd.png
: 93 octane
Graph is in the comments

Grab all of the AWE Supra Information right this way!

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
We took our A90. got a Stage 1 tune from Hydra Motorsports, equipped it with our Touring system and our (sneak peek) Carbon Fiber intake. With just over 420whp, this Supra showed some impressive speed in our Flying Quarter Mile!

Check out all of the FQM episodes on YouTube and grab all of the AWE Supra info right here! Intakes will be released in about 2 weeks!