Question regarding the waiting list

Jashua

First Name
Jashua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
So, if I was told that I am #2 on the list for a 3.0 premium and there are 4 people waiting on the regular 3.0. Does that make me #6 overall? If the dealership have a 3.0 premium coming in, will they contact me or are they going to reach out to the others before me? The salesman said that there are only 2 of us on the 3.0 premium waiting list but 4 other people on the 3.0 waiting list. Just wanted clarification so I know exactly where or what I need to do next 😅
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Others may be waiting on the base model.

Last edited:

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
We aren’t the dealership, how should we know?

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Just keep searching different dealerships inventory and call around. If you find one, ask to speak to a sales person on the floor, as many dealers have a BDC department and are paid to make the appointment and have you show up.

Im pretty sure the so called “list” pretty much a list of customers interested in a Supra and order is not much of their priority. Whoever is ready, willing and able to buy immediately, thats is #1 on the “list”

OP
OP

Jashua

First Name
Jashua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Just keep searching different dealerships inventory and call around. If you find one, ask to speak to a sales person on the floor, as many dealers have a BDC department and are paid to make the appointment and have you show up.

Im pretty sure the so called “list” pretty much a list of customers interested in a Supra and order is not much of their priority. Whoever is ready, willing and able to buy immediately, thats is #1 on the “list”
Thanks for your input. I'm searching daily and hoping to land one soon. I am ready to buy too. I just don't have alot of confidence in this "waiting list" lol
Sponsored