NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Just wanted to give all of my friends and clients on here a little heads up If I am a little slower then usual to respond to dm's, invoice requests, messages etc compared to normal. I pride myself in excellent customer service and response times as I personally hate waiting myself but I recently began studying for LSAT's in preparation for my college graduation and admission to law school which has taken up every ounce of free time I already did not have. I appreciate everyone's patience and support over the last few years and promise as soon as possible I will make sure to be back up and running at full steam! I am still taking all orders and buying all oem dp's so that is not changing at all! Thank you all again!

Phillip
NitroyellowMKV

ALB00110-3.JPEG
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Holy crap. Law school. I mean your honor, law school 🤣.
Good luck with the studies man 👍

Ps. Customer satisfaction is very on topic. I think as long as you're at least responding with an ETA or cause for delay etc, many people are understanding. It's the 0 communication that bugs people the most imho.

THOOPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' C43 AMG, 18' Model S, 21' STI, 23' Supra
Best of luck on your LSAT!

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
I would wish you luck, but luck is where preparation and opportunity meet so I'll just say you got his! Maybe a raffle in the coming years should be a waived retainer....

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Mega professional in all my dealings with you. No doubt you’ll be highly successful in anything you do! Keep up the great work hombré ✊🏽

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Good luck on lsat! Stupid test but we gotta take it. Maybe they’ll scrap it eventually.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I’ve sent messages here and texted Phil without much reply, highly recommend X-ph and Merkari as vendors on here who have been highly responsive!

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I’ve sent messages here and texted Phil without much reply, highly recommend X-ph and Merkari as vendors on here who have been highly responsive!
This post isn't for this. He clearly states why he is responding back slowly. It's not like he is providing bad service.