REXPEED: Dry Carbon Exterior A Pillar Cover will be available around the middle of December!

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Here are some pictures of the upcoming Dry Carbon Exterior A Pillar Cover which will be available around the middle of the December.
Comes with gloss or matte finish.
The A pillar covers look really match to the Mirror Covers and the little triangle between them IMO, what do you think?

Also, just a kind reminder that the sale will last till the end of December, so please feel free to PM us for further information!

yhIMgCB.png

lITbZjQ.jpg

LhyuGZm.jpg

wcyCBTX.jpg
Sponsored

Irulea2

First Name
Ayrula
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 premium
Just got mine delivered today. Hoping to install them this weekend. Any special instructions on installing them?

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I did mine last week, just put the supplied 3m tape all the way around the edge making sure to form a seal to keep water out then use the painters tape method to install it

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
I did mine last week, just put the supplied 3m tape all the way around the edge making sure to form a seal to keep water out then use the painters tape method to install it
Thanks for the prompt reply!
Just a kind reminder that please clean the surface before installing the covers.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions, thank you!

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Can you tell me more about this method? Curious. Might be getting these pillar covers soon. I deeply dislike how scratch-prone the black plastic is.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Can you tell me more about this method? Curious. Might be getting these pillar covers soon. I deeply dislike how scratch-prone the black plastic is.
Get you a pillars polished and then ppf it.
Sponsored