REXPEED: V3 Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler / Dry Carbon Steering Wheel Cover Released !

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving!

We're happy to inform you that the V3 Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler and the Dry Carbon Steering Wheel Cover are available now!
As usual, we have the gloss and matte finish for both new items, and for the Roof Spoiler, we have classic Carbon Fiber weaves and the Forged Carbon versions. Just make your best choice or pack them all.

Also, please don't forget we're having a Black Friday Sale now, please feel free to PM us for further information!

Supra 2020 V3 Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler

fFC7ayo.jpg

jSTXwKe.jpg

1BXC9s0.jpg

Supra 2020 V3 Forged Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler

s042xcT.jpg

COKuM4V.jpg

EDjxCis.jpg

Supra 2020 Dry Carbon Steering Wheel Cover

tucPNAN.jpg

xCf11Jg.jpg

Just a kind reminder that we also have the V1 Anti-Buffeting Wind Deflector in Forged Carbon as well !

RbgnRZD.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
I already have your lower piece if I replace it with this one does it have the Supra logo?

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
I already have your lower piece if I replace it with this one does it have the Supra logo?
Hi Jon,

Are you referring to the Steering Wheel Cover and the Steering Wheel Badge?
If so, yes, you'd have to remove the badge before installing the Steering Wheel Cover.
Please let us know if you have any other questions, thanks!

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
No, I meant since Im removing the one I got from you last year does the new one come with the Supra script like the old one, your new ones do not show it.

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
No, I meant since Im removing the one I got from you last year does the new one come with the Supra script like the old one, your new ones do not show it.
I'm still not sure what items you're referring to since we didn't released the steering wheel cover for A90 last year?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
He's referring to the bottom piece on the wheel that says "Supra" on the version of just the bottom carbon piece. The new complete wheel version doesn't say "Supra" on the bottom part.

Screenshot_20201206-223845_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
He's referring to the bottom piece on the wheel that says "Supra" on the version of just the bottom carbon piece. The new complete wheel version doesn't say "Supra" on the bottom part.

Screenshot_20201206-223845_Samsung Internet.jpg
Hi there,

Thanks for the help.
Yes, we guess that the badge is what Jon referring to as well.
The Steering Wheel Cover we just released will not have the Supra on the bottom piece like the pictures show, please let us know if you have any questions, thanks!

closey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 SRT10 Ram, 1970 Chevelle, 1969 GTX, 1963 Suburban, 2017 Isuzu AT35, 2019 XC90
any side views of this installed?

Nonschlont

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium & Evo X
to anyone who has installed one of the roof spoilers, can someone provide a pic of the layout of the 3m tape, please? I have 1 ready to install. My basic strategy is, on the edge all the way around (possibly 1 piece in the middle) with slits on the bottom side in case water gets in.
Thanks

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
to anyone who has installed one of the roof spoilers, can someone provide a pic of the layout of the 3m tape, please? I have 1 ready to install. My basic strategy is, on the edge all the way around (possibly 1 piece in the middle) with slits on the bottom side in case water gets in.
Thanks
we believe that all edge around the roof spoiler will be fine, the middle one can be disregarded. thanks!

Mkmtl

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra premium
Can somebody post the install instructions with 3m layout? Also, are the any more photos of people who have it installed? Thanks

Mkmtl

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra premium
we believe that all edge around the roof spoiler will be fine, the middle one can be disregarded. thanks!
Can you post install instructions pdf? Any other photos you can provide? Thanks.
Sponsored