RSR MUFFLER MOD?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Seriously, what do they ACTUALLY DO to the muffler?! Are their changes 100% internal minus some different tips, or are there external plumbing changes as well? What does this open-heart surgery entail? Their own little videos tell you jack shit about what they change and why I should pay them to do it.

Yes, I'm grumpy AF about things like this. Take a damn picture, or show us a video of the process it goes through. Stop gatekeeping and join the modern era. I swear to God, this reminds me of Discount Tire's wheels, or all of those Gucci titanium AR parts companies that omit the weight of their parts on the websites. THE ONLY REASON I'M BLOWING MY MONEY ON YOUR SHIT IS TO SAVE WEIGHT, AND YOU CAN'T PROVIDE SAID CRITICAL INFORMATION, THE ONLY INFO THAT MATTERS AT ALL?!

OP
OP
Rocses

Rocses

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91
If your familiar with the e90-e92 m3's it's a popular "mod" for the muffler. They pretty much gut it and weld a non-perforated section on both sides. I've seen the RSR supra comparison video on YouTube and I like the muffler mod sound on the supra... just not sure if I'm 100% set on it.

Here is a reference video

E92 M3 Muffler - Exhaust Mod DIY - YouTube