First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Nice..

How's the handling? Any floatingness?
The Zupra is great track car. Mine is a track toy and has been prepped as such. It handles very sharp and is laser straight and planted on straights. That was probably 140+ at the end of the back stretch

Conversely, while still kinda street legal it is no longer comfy to drive like it was when stock.

BMW_YOTA

First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR
The Zupra is great track car. Mine is a track toy and has been prepped as such. It handles very sharp and is laser straight and planted on straights. That was probably 140+ at the end of the back stretch

Conversely, while still kinda street legal it is no longer comfy to drive like it was when stock.
Great info. I ask because many Supra owners are running into handling issues, including myself. I heard Supras aren't meant to be slammed and can result in some issues such as the one I'm having.

OP
OP
Rocksandblues

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The C8 probably was still in ā€œbreak in modeā€ and couldnā€™t rev it high. lol
No he is past break in and is actively seeking to destroy his ps4 so he can upgrade tires

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
Which exhaust / DP? Love that tone. Track looks like a blast as well - members track?

Great info. I ask because many Supra owners are running into handling issues, including myself. I heard Supras aren't meant to be slammed and can result in some issues such as the one I'm having.
The 21 has no handling issues in stock form on the track - why this idea keeps perpetuating is a mystery to me. ā€œSlammingā€ anything is bad idea for suspension geometry in a high performance track setting, regardless of year or car to be honest ?

OP
OP
Rocksandblues

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Which exhaust / DP? Love that tone. Track looks like a blast as well - members track?

Catless dp. Stock exhaust. It has gotten louder and louder and louder over the dozen track days.
Whatever is happening- insulation getting packed or blown out? Guess running 5 20 min sessions hard at 6000 is moving doing something

Dominion Raceway has a circle ā€œnascarā€ track and this 2 miles road track. I am a member and we have 40 member days per year. Scca and some other groups and clubs have events as well as hdpe events