• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Selling Used Seibon Carbon Lip $200

oooooo

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 2021
Selling a used Seibon Carbon Lip.

$200 OBO
Located in California (Bay Area).

Condition is 7/10, has a few visual blemishes as I owned it for almost a year.

There is one large crack which shattered some of the resin (a small piece of resin came off, about a size of a dime). I patched the hole with some off the shelf resin but there is a slight yellow hue to it under direct light (see images). The rest of the cracks are trivial and not visible under most viewing conditions (I showcased them by flashing a light right on top of them in the pictures). There are some blemishes underneath from scrapes, but since I applied Sliplo when I first installed the lip the bottom is in pretty good shape for the most part. The lip is ceramic coated.

Fitment 7/10 (right widget sticks out about a centimeter, this is a common issue with Seibon's lips from what I've seen).
Wear 6/10 This is totally structurally in tact, there are just cosmetic blemishes.
Additional: Ceramic coated and has Sliplo applied to prevent scrapes.

If you want perfection this is not it, but if you want the Seibon lip for cheap this is a great deal (retails for ~1.1k). The finish is in great condition so looking casually this still looks like it is in great condition.

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 12.16.36 AM.png

IMG_1653.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Im in Campbell area, would it be possible to meetup so I can see it in person?

OP
OP

oooooo

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 2021
Bump. Dropping price to $200 since I’m trying to get this out of my space.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra