Shout out to Josh from Meraki Autoworks

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Just want to give a big thanks to Josh @Meraki Autotworks for hooking me up with great sounding catback exhaust for my families rides...

It started with a purchase of a Borla atak for my Supra...as he said the sound is amazing..
He came through with faster then expected delivery of that system so when the time came to upgrade my wife and daughters exhaust he was my go to...

My wife drives a Lexus rcF and Josh suggested the Ark performance setup...just had it installed today and my wife loves the way the car sounds now...not obnoxious just as he said...

My daughter has a BMW 435I and Josh suggested the AWE Touring with performance midpipe and she is thrilled with the noise her car makes now...

If you have any exhaust related needs I would certainly recommend Josh @Meraki Autotworks...

Steve
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
But, did Josh join the Josh fight in Nebraska and did he make it out alive ?

Kato

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2020 GR Supra Phantom
Just want to give a big thanks to Josh @Meraki Autotworks for hooking me up with great sounding catback exhaust for my families rides...

It started with a purchase of a Borla atak for my Supra...as he said the sound is amazing..
He came through with faster then expected delivery of that system so when the time came to upgrade my wife and daughters exhaust he was my go to...

Steve
You have a sound clip of the Borla on the MKV Supra? AWE has a lot of discussions on this site and seems like it also has great sound. Did Josh recommend Borla over AWE?

OP
OP

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
You have a sound clip of the Borla on the MKV Supra? AWE has a lot of discussions on this site and seems like it also has great sound. Did Josh recommend Borla over AWE?
E1
I do not have a sound clip☹
Unfortunately I'm not very tech savvy but I'll see if my daughter can help me out?

No Josh didn't talk me into the Borla system...that's the system I was looking for...

My daughter has a 435i n just got the AWE put on...it sounds good but NO WHERE AS GOOD AS THE BORLA....

Steve