SoCal Dealers without Markups?

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
Anyone have success with certain SoCal dealers that aren't marking up?

Preferably OC and San Diego area.

TIA!
Sponsored

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I always mention this when this comes up, but check out Toyota of El Cajon. Got my Supra there MSRP, didn't even pay for the add ons.

Patar

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tungsten MK5 Supra (RIP), 2022 Nitro Yellow
I second Toyota of EC. They had dealer install items totaling $11k but they removed all and I paid MSRP (plus 1k for the mirror caps). Look for Boca. Good man. They received more Supras than any dealer here in SD county.

OP
OP
swrdply400mrelay

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I second Toyota of EC. They had dealer install items totaling $11k but they removed all and I paid MSRP (plus 1k for the mirror caps). Look for Boca. Good man. They received more Supras than any dealer here in SD county.

How did you get them to remove them? Just ask?

Thanks!

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
How did you get them to remove them? Just ask?

Thanks!
Just tell them you met a guy with a Nitro Yellow who worked with Ross.

I forgot my finance guy name, but Ross was the guy who made the deal with me over the phone. I called him up, told him what Los Angeles dealers were telling me, dude was like I won't charge any of that if you drive down.

Told him see you in two fucking days and bought the car right then after I drove it like a grandma in test drive.

Only "extra" I paid for was the color option of my car but fucking 300 isn't going to make me say no when the car is 60k.

So yeah, tell them you met someone who came from there and recommended that place to you cause of the sweet deal he got and not he out there living his best life with a car that bees like to shit on... I mean.... grabs the ladies attention. ;)

Patar

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tungsten MK5 Supra (RIP), 2022 Nitro Yellow
Just tell them you met a guy with a Nitro Yellow who worked with Ross.

I forgot my finance guy name, but Ross was the guy who made the deal with me over the phone. I called him up, told him what Los Angeles dealers were telling me, dude was like I won't charge any of that if you drive down.

Told him see you in two fucking days and bought the car right then after I drove it like a grandma in test drive.

Only "extra" I paid for was the color option of my car but fucking 300 isn't going to make me say no when the car is 60k.

So yeah, tell them you met someone who came from there and recommended that place to you cause of the sweet deal he got and not he out there living his best life with a car that bees like to shit on... I mean.... grabs the ladies attention. ;)
This. I told Boca that my price to take this home today was $60k. The only accepted dealer add-on was the carbon mirror caps and the 'warranty' for the the electronics for 3 years. I was going to get the mirror caps anyways and if anything goes wrong with any electronic item, they will fix or replace. Since everything on cars nowadays are all electronic, its peace of mind. Let's see what happens when the first thing blows and I request for an RoR.

OP
OP
swrdply400mrelay

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is this the guy?

8334F48B-1B37-43E5-A718-406B34C886A1.jpeg

A91Tempest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Goodluck with El Cajon Toyota. I had the worse experience with them. Specially with the Sales Manager. The MT I was trying to get was 7-10k over msrp. I got them to go down from 75k out the door to 73k. I had a check ready for them for 71.5k but they wouldn't budge. So goodluck, hopefully you have a better experience than me.
Sponsored